Unfortunately, most homeowners calculate invoicing costs as only the paper and the postage that is required. However, this is far from the actual costs. Labor can account for over 90% of the total cost of invoicing. That is why we have established a Policy that requires our technicians to collect at the time of each service call. Not only does this policy help keep our labor costs down, it eliminates the need for additional office products like; paper, envelopes, return envelopes, toner, hardware & software, postage. This is one of our many cost saving policies that has allowed our service call fees to remain untouched for over 5 years.
Learn more about our heating & cooling service pricing philosophy.
- Connee C.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, July 2019 )
Very grateful! I can’t believe the difference in comfort that air conditioning makes!
- Mary S.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, June 2019 )
Chris was helpful. Communicated project/prices well. Clean up from work excellent. Thank you!
- Walt & Mary K.( Shaker Heights, Fujitsu Installation, July 2019 )
Excellent job and very professional installers. Thanks for a job well done.
- Pat M.( Shaker Heights, Air Conditioning Installation, May 2019 )
Nicely done! Thank you.
- Eric, Z.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, May 2019 )
Everyone with your company is extremely professional and courteous. Thanks for a job well done!