Unfortunately, most homeowners calculate invoicing costs as only the paper and the postage that is required. However, this is far from the actual costs. Labor can account for over 90% of the total cost of invoicing. That is why we have established a Policy that requires our technicians to collect at the time of each service call. Not only does this policy help keep our labor costs down, it eliminates the need for additional office products like; paper, envelopes, return envelopes, toner, hardware & software, postage. This is one of our many cost saving policies that has allowed our service call fees to remain untouched for over 5 years.
Learn more about our heating & cooling service pricing philosophy.
- Richard & Rita G.( Cleveland Heights, Plumbing Repair, February 2020 )
Brian was an excellent worker. He was clear about the problem, worked efficiently and neatly.
- Debby D.( Shaker Heights, Boiler Installation, December 2019 )
The installers were really easy to have in the house. Super guys.
- Gail B.( Chagrin Falls, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, August 2019 )
Efficient – no nonsense!
- Diane H.( Mayfield Heights, Mini-Split Installation, December 2019 )
To all of you, thank you for your professionalism and work ethic. It was a pleasure to have you in my home to install units.
- Richard K.( South Euclid, Boiler Installation, November 2019 )
Great leader in Todd and great team. Everything was very well done. Very impressed with Todd’s 40 years of work at Verne & Ellsworth Hann.