Unfortunately, most homeowners calculate invoicing costs as only the paper and the postage that is required. However, this is far from the actual costs. Labor can account for over 90% of the total cost of invoicing. That is why we have established a Policy that requires our technicians to collect at the time of each service call. Not only does this policy help keep our labor costs down, it eliminates the need for additional office products like; paper, envelopes, return envelopes, toner, hardware & software, postage. This is one of our many cost saving policies that has allowed our service call fees to remain untouched for over 5 years.
Learn more about our heating & cooling service pricing philosophy.
- John R.( Cleveland Heights, Humidifier Installation, April 2019 )
The guys that did my work were great! They took their time and worked with me. They came up with the best solution for the humidifier. Thanks!
- Nancy M.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, April 2019 )
I couldn’t be happier. I wish everything I had done to the house would go this smooth!
- Karen, N.( Cleveland Heights, Boiler Installation, March 2019 )
Great job! Terrific technicians!
- Patrycja, A.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace and Air Conditioning Installation, April 2019 )
I want to thank you for making this process so easy and manageable. Replacing my old furnace was giving me a lot of anxiety, and the professionalism and reach-ability of everybody at Verne & Ellsworth Hann made it a great experience.
- Kathleen S.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, March 2019 )
Exceptional work done in a timely fashion. All questions answered, especially after installation, to clarify new but normal furnace sounds. Have been satisfied customer since mid-90’s.