Unfortunately, most homeowners calculate invoicing costs as only the paper and the postage that is required. However, this is far from the actual costs. Labor can account for over 90% of the total cost of invoicing. That is why we have established a Policy that requires our technicians to collect at the time of each service call. Not only does this policy help keep our labor costs down, it eliminates the need for additional office products like; paper, envelopes, return envelopes, toner, hardware & software, postage. This is one of our many cost saving policies that has allowed our service call fees to remain untouched for over 5 years.
Learn more about our heating & cooling service pricing philosophy.
- John F.( Painsville, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, August 2019 )
Above and beyond our expectations! Extremely professional and more importantly knowledgeable.
- Fred N.( Cleveland Heights, Air Conditioning Installation, July 2019 )
The configuration you specified works great!
- Dave D.( East Cleveland, High Velocity Air Conditioning Installation, August 2019 )
Todd, Bill and Matt were outstanding! They worked very hard and kept me informed along the whole process. Excellent job!
- Cheryl O.( Willoughby Hills, Air Conditioning Installation, August 2019 )
Thanks for being so responsive in handling my air conditioning problem. Your installers were very neat, clean and informative. Overall a good experience. Glad you could do the job so fast.
- Tom L.( Chagrin Falls, Air Conditioning Installation, July 2019 )
Met my high expectations.