6 Signs Your A/C Needs Service
The first official day of summer is just around the corner. The weather has been fairly mild here in Northeast Ohio but when the summer heat strikes, it will be time to start up your central air conditioning. Do you know if your cooling system is working properly? Many homeowners are unaware of signs that it may not be. If you have any doubt that your air conditioning may need repaired, it’s important to call Verne & Ellsworth Hann as soon as you think there may be a problem. In the meantime, here are 6 signs that your air conditioner may need repairs or replacement.
- Air Is Not Cold: You may find your air conditioning system isn’t blowing cold air. The air coming from the vents may not be as cold as it used to be, not cold at all, or blowing hot air.
- Poor Air Flow: If you notice little to no airflow through your vents.
- Thermostat Issues: If temperatures fluctuate drastically between rooms, if your thermostat is reading 10 degrees off or more, or if the screen is blank.
- Moisture: If you notice moisture or leaks around or near your air conditioning system.
- Strange Sounds: Noises like grinding, grating or squealing usually indicate something is wrong.
- Strange Odors: Any foul or musty smells from your vents.
If you notice any of these signs, call the experts at Verne & Ellsworth Hann. Located in Cleveland Heights, Verne & Ellsworth Hann as been serving the heating, cooling and plumbing needs of Northeast Ohio homeowners for over 64 years.
It’s important to note that the best way to avoid costly repairs, or even replacement, is to maintain your cooling system annually. Manufacturers and Verne & Ellsworth Hann highly recommend this yearly service. It is inexpensive and ultimately leads to fewer repairs. Regular tune-ups extend the life of your equipment, improve system reliability, lowers utility bills, and gives you and your family peace of mind. Contact us today to make an appointment.
(216) 932-9755 – VEHbrothers.com
Why Choose Verne & Ellsworth Hann?
5 Generations of Hann Family Experience
- One of the oldest family-run businesses in Cleveland Heights
- Angi Super Service Award and Best of the Heights Award
- Outstanding customer service
- Committed to professionalism and integrity
- Licensed and insured technicians