The Fourth of July, also known as Independence Day, has been a federal holiday in the United States since 1941, but the tradition of Independence Day celebrations date back to the 18th century. On July 2nd, 1776, the Continental Congress voted in favor of independence and two days later delegates from the 13 colonies adopted the Declaration of Independence.
Here are some Independence Day fun facts!
Verne & Ellsworth Hann wishes everyone a safe and happy 4th of July!
Verne & Ellsworth Hann – Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, Boilers
2277 Lee Road, Cleveland Heights, Ohio 44118 – 216-932-9755 – VEHbrothers.com
- Richard & Rita G.( Cleveland Heights, Plumbing Repair, February 2020 )
Brian was an excellent worker. He was clear about the problem, worked efficiently and neatly.
- Debby D.( Shaker Heights, Boiler Installation, December 2019 )
The installers were really easy to have in the house. Super guys.
- Gail B.( Chagrin Falls, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, August 2019 )
Efficient – no nonsense!
- Diane H.( Mayfield Heights, Mini-Split Installation, December 2019 )
To all of you, thank you for your professionalism and work ethic. It was a pleasure to have you in my home to install units.
- Richard K.( South Euclid, Boiler Installation, November 2019 )
Great leader in Todd and great team. Everything was very well done. Very impressed with Todd’s 40 years of work at Verne & Ellsworth Hann.