It’s common to hear the saying “It’s not the heat, it’s the humidity!” when you live in Northeast Ohio. It’s currently 78 degrees but the humidity is at 78%.
So what’s a comfortable humidity level? Studies have shown that we tend to feel most comfortable at a relative humidity of around 45%. High humidity can make you feel sticky, sweaty and extremely uncomfortable.
The most effective solution for keeping indoor humidity at a comfortable level is to add a dehumidifier to your homes heating and cooling system. A whole-home dehumidifier is designed to continually monitor the humidity levels in the air and either add or remove moisture as needed. A properly installed dehumidifier will keep the air comfortable at all times without requiring much maintenance over time.
The trained professionals at Verne & Ellsworth Hann have decades of experience working with all kinds of dehumidifier equipment. Whether you are interested in having a dehumidifier installed, or in need of repair or maintenance on an existing system, Verne & Ellsworth Hann is the company to call.
For over 64 years, Verne & Ellsworth Hann has been servicing the heating, cooling and plumbing needs of Cuyahoga, Geauga, and Lake County homeowners. We look forward to serving you too!
(216) 932-9755 – VEHbrothers.com
- Richmond Heights( Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, October 2019 )
Everything was great! The inspector said it was excellent and one of the best he’s seen!
- Jerry M.( Lyndhurst, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, October 2019 )
Very cooperative. Thanks Chris and crew!
- Janis C.( Moreland Hills, Boiler Installation, October 2019 )
- Robert C.( Cleveland Heights, Air Conditioning Installation, October 2019 )
The crew was terrific! They did an amazing job!!
- Ashley F.( South Euclid, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, October 2019 )
Amazing as always!