You many not notice any issues or problems with your air conditioning unit but it’s a good idea to have it inspected and cleaned once a year. Most homeowners prefer to have it done in the spring, before the hot summer months, when it’s needed most.
Your HVAC system, such a the condensing coils and air filter, accumulate dust and dirt that affect its efficiency. It’s important to make sure these areas are cleaned to help your air conditioning system cool your home properly and to help your energy costs.
Verne & Ellsworth Hann offers our Hann Home Plan which includes an annual tune-up/safety inspection of your furnace, boiler and air conditioning. It’s important to make sure your systems are safe and efficient.
Call Verne & Ellsworth Hann today to schedule your annual air conditioning maintenance.
(216) 932-9755 – VEHbrothers.com
- Richard K.( South Euclid, Boiler Installation, November 2019 )
Great leader in Todd and great team. Everything was very well done. Very impressed with Todd’s 40 years of work at Verne & Ellsworth Hann.
- Jeffrey K.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioner Installation, November 2019 )
By far one of the best companies that I have ever worked with! Saul was awesome and so were the install guys. Thank you so much!
- Cristina N.( Shaker Heights, Furnace Installation, October 2019 )
Thank you. Everything went great. Saul listened to all of our concerns and gave us a great deal for a furnace that was the best match for us. the crew of installers was competent, polite and professional. Great experience with our company.
- Richmond Heights( Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, October 2019 )
Everything was great! The inspector said it was excellent and one of the best he’s seen!
- Jerry M.( Lyndhurst, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, October 2019 )
Very cooperative. Thanks Chris and crew!