You many not notice any issues or problems with your air conditioning unit but it’s a good idea to have it inspected and cleaned once a year. Most homeowners prefer to have it done in the spring, before the hot summer months, when it’s needed most.
Your HVAC system, such a the condensing coils and air filter, accumulate dust and dirt that affect its efficiency. It’s important to make sure these areas are cleaned to help your air conditioning system cool your home properly and to help your energy costs.
Verne & Ellsworth Hann offers our Hann Home Plan which includes an annual tune-up/safety inspection of your furnace, boiler and air conditioning. It’s important to make sure your systems are safe and efficient.
Call Verne & Ellsworth Hann today to schedule your annual air conditioning maintenance.
(216) 932-9755 – VEHbrothers.com
- Cheryl O.( Willoughby Hills, Air Conditioning Installation, August 2019 )
Thanks for being so responsive in handling my air conditioning problem. Your installers were very neat, clean and informative. Overall a good experience. Glad you could do the job so fast.
- Tom L.( Chagrin Falls, Air Conditioning Installation, July 2019 )
Met my high expectations.
- Steve D.( Mayfield Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, July 2019 )
I was very pleased with the whole process. Your guys were courteous, respectful and did a fantastic job! Thank you Chris and your staff.
- Connee C.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, July 2019 )
Very grateful! I can’t believe the difference in comfort that air conditioning makes!
- Mary S.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, June 2019 )
Chris was helpful. Communicated project/prices well. Clean up from work excellent. Thank you!