You many not notice any issues or problems with your air conditioning unit but it’s a good idea to have it inspected and cleaned once a year. Most homeowners prefer to have it done in the spring, before the hot summer months, when it’s needed most.
Your HVAC system, such a the condensing coils and air filter, accumulate dust and dirt that affect its efficiency. It’s important to make sure these areas are cleaned to help your air conditioning system cool your home properly and to help your energy costs.
Verne & Ellsworth Hann offers our Hann Home Plan which includes an annual tune-up/safety inspection of your furnace, boiler and air conditioning. It’s important to make sure your systems are safe and efficient.
Call Verne & Ellsworth Hann today to schedule your annual air conditioning maintenance.
(216) 932-9755 – VEHbrothers.com
- Eric, Z.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, May 2019 )
Everyone with your company is extremely professional and courteous. Thanks for a job well done!
- Shirley M.( Cleveland Heights, Air Conditioning Installation, April 2019 )
As a first time customer I was very impressed with quality customer service and prompt answers to my questions. Excellent service! I look forward to your business in the future!
- John R.( Cleveland Heights, Humidifier Installation, April 2019 )
The guys that did my work were great! They took their time and worked with me. They came up with the best solution for the humidifier. Thanks!
- Nancy M.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, April 2019 )
I couldn’t be happier. I wish everything I had done to the house would go this smooth!
- Karen, N.( Cleveland Heights, Boiler Installation, March 2019 )
Great job! Terrific technicians!