You many not notice any issues or problems with your air conditioning unit but it’s a good idea to have it inspected and cleaned once a year. Most homeowners prefer to have it done in the spring, before the hot summer months, when it’s needed most.
Your HVAC system, such a the condensing coils and air filter, accumulate dust and dirt that affect its efficiency. It’s important to make sure these areas are cleaned to help your air conditioning system cool your home properly and to help your energy costs.
Verne & Ellsworth Hann offers our Hann Home Plan which includes an annual tune-up/safety inspection of your furnace, boiler and air conditioning. It’s important to make sure your systems are safe and efficient.
Call Verne & Ellsworth Hann today to schedule your annual air conditioning maintenance.
(216) 932-9755 – VEHbrothers.com
- Richard & Rita G.( Cleveland Heights, Plumbing Repair, February 2020 )
Brian was an excellent worker. He was clear about the problem, worked efficiently and neatly.
- Debby D.( Shaker Heights, Boiler Installation, December 2019 )
The installers were really easy to have in the house. Super guys.
- Gail B.( Chagrin Falls, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, August 2019 )
Efficient – no nonsense!
- Diane H.( Mayfield Heights, Mini-Split Installation, December 2019 )
To all of you, thank you for your professionalism and work ethic. It was a pleasure to have you in my home to install units.
- Richard K.( South Euclid, Boiler Installation, November 2019 )
Great leader in Todd and great team. Everything was very well done. Very impressed with Todd’s 40 years of work at Verne & Ellsworth Hann.