Many homeowners in Northeast Ohio woke up this past Saturday to see everything coated in ice. Winter has arrived here in Cleveland and along with the snow and frigid temperatures comes the ice.
If you find yourself without heat on a freezing winter day, it’s important to call a trusted HVAC company, such as Verne & Ellsworth Hann, immediately. There are risks of going without heat in your home. Here are a few:
If your furnace or boiler stops working, call Verne & Ellsworth Hann. Homeowners in Cleveland Heights and the surrounding area have trusted Verne & Ellsworth Hann with their heating, cooling and plumbing needs for over 63 years. With 5 generations of Hann family experience, you can count on Verne & Ellsworth Hann to maintain, repair or replace your heating system.
(216) 932-9755 – VEHbrothers.com
- John R.( Cleveland Heights, Humidifier Installation, April 2019 )
The guys that did my work were great! They took their time and worked with me. They came up with the best solution for the humidifier. Thanks!
- Nancy M.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, April 2019 )
I couldn’t be happier. I wish everything I had done to the house would go this smooth!
- Karen, N.( Cleveland Heights, Boiler Installation, March 2019 )
Great job! Terrific technicians!
- Patrycja, A.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace and Air Conditioning Installation, April 2019 )
I want to thank you for making this process so easy and manageable. Replacing my old furnace was giving me a lot of anxiety, and the professionalism and reach-ability of everybody at Verne & Ellsworth Hann made it a great experience.
- Kathleen S.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, March 2019 )
Exceptional work done in a timely fashion. All questions answered, especially after installation, to clarify new but normal furnace sounds. Have been satisfied customer since mid-90’s.