Many homeowners in Northeast Ohio woke up this past Saturday to see everything coated in ice. Winter has arrived here in Cleveland and along with the snow and frigid temperatures comes the ice.
If you find yourself without heat on a freezing winter day, it’s important to call a trusted HVAC company, such as Verne & Ellsworth Hann, immediately. There are risks of going without heat in your home. Here are a few:
If your furnace or boiler stops working, call Verne & Ellsworth Hann. Homeowners in Cleveland Heights and the surrounding area have trusted Verne & Ellsworth Hann with their heating, cooling and plumbing needs for over 63 years. With 5 generations of Hann family experience, you can count on Verne & Ellsworth Hann to maintain, repair or replace your heating system.
(216) 932-9755 – VEHbrothers.com
- Debby D.( Shaker Heights, Boiler Installation, December 2019 )
The installers were really easy to have in the house. Super guys.
- Gail B.( Chagrin Falls, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, August 2019 )
Efficient – no nonsense!
- Diane H.( Mayfield Heights, Mini-Split Installation, December 2019 )
To all of you, thank you for your professionalism and work ethic. It was a pleasure to have you in my home to install units.
- Richard K.( South Euclid, Boiler Installation, November 2019 )
Great leader in Todd and great team. Everything was very well done. Very impressed with Todd’s 40 years of work at Verne & Ellsworth Hann.
- Jeffrey K.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioner Installation, November 2019 )
By far one of the best companies that I have ever worked with! Saul was awesome and so were the install guys. Thank you so much!