Custom sheet metal made right here at Verne & Ellsworth Hann in Cleveland Heights.
Don’t all heating companies do that?
No. Most use prefabricated plenums and transition pieces.
Do you have just one sheet metal expert?
No. All of our installers have years of custom sheet metal fabrication. All of our installations have a fit and finish that separates our work from that of our competitors.
Does it take a long time to fabricate?
No. All of our installers work efficiently in the field and in the shop. We have a room dedicated for sheet metal fabrication.
Does it add to the cost of the job?
No. This is a value added aspect of a Verne & Ellsworth Hann installation. It comes with every job we do whether you live in Cleveland Heights, Shaker Heights, Lyndhurst, Solon, Chagrin Falls or Lakewood.
What about Moreland Hills?
Yep. There, too.
- Debby D.( Shaker Heights, Boiler Installation, December 2019 )
The installers were really easy to have in the house. Super guys.
- Gail B.( Chagrin Falls, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, August 2019 )
Efficient – no nonsense!
- Diane H.( Mayfield Heights, Mini-Split Installation, December 2019 )
To all of you, thank you for your professionalism and work ethic. It was a pleasure to have you in my home to install units.
- Richard K.( South Euclid, Boiler Installation, November 2019 )
Great leader in Todd and great team. Everything was very well done. Very impressed with Todd’s 40 years of work at Verne & Ellsworth Hann.
- Jeffrey K.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioner Installation, November 2019 )
By far one of the best companies that I have ever worked with! Saul was awesome and so were the install guys. Thank you so much!