Custom sheet metal made right here at Verne & Ellsworth Hann in Cleveland Heights.
Don’t all heating companies do that?
No. Most use prefabricated plenums and transition pieces.
Do you have just one sheet metal expert?
No. All of our installers have years of custom sheet metal fabrication. All of our installations have a fit and finish that separates our work from that of our competitors.
Does it take a long time to fabricate?
No. All of our installers work efficiently in the field and in the shop. We have a room dedicated for sheet metal fabrication.
Does it add to the cost of the job?
No. This is a value added aspect of a Verne & Ellsworth Hann installation. It comes with every job we do whether you live in Cleveland Heights, Shaker Heights, Lyndhurst, Solon, Chagrin Falls or Lakewood.
What about Moreland Hills?
Yep. There, too.
- Steven S.( Pepper Pike, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, September 2019 )
Barry has just left after giving us a walk through of our new systems which are vastly superior to what was replaced. Jake, Adam, Will, Barry and Brian were all skilled, diligent, professional and courteous in every aspect. Clearly, we chose wisely when we hired you.
- Matthew K.( Cleveland Heights, Air Conditioning Installation, September 2019 )
It was a pleasure working with everyone! Thanks.
- Margaret S.( University Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, September 2019 )
Thank you for the follow-up with hot water heater turn-on and excellent job on air conditioning grounding. The two men who did the electrical grounding work on the air conditioning were exceptional.
- Bruce A.( Painsville, Boiler Installation, September 2019 )
Enjoyed your crew and Bill Hann. They did a first class job! Thank you.
- Brian S.( Shaker Heights, Boiler Installations, September 2019 )
Very knowledgeable. High quality work.