Custom sheet metal made right here at Verne & Ellsworth Hann in Cleveland Heights.
Don’t all heating companies do that?
No. Most use prefabricated plenums and transition pieces.
Do you have just one sheet metal expert?
No. All of our installers have years of custom sheet metal fabrication. All of our installations have a fit and finish that separates our work from that of our competitors.
Does it take a long time to fabricate?
No. All of our installers work efficiently in the field and in the shop. We have a room dedicated for sheet metal fabrication.
Does it add to the cost of the job?
No. This is a value added aspect of a Verne & Ellsworth Hann installation. It comes with every job we do whether you live in Cleveland Heights, Shaker Heights, Lyndhurst, Solon, Chagrin Falls or Lakewood.
What about Moreland Hills?
Yep. There, too.
- John R.( Cleveland Heights, Humidifier Installation, April 2019 )
The guys that did my work were great! They took their time and worked with me. They came up with the best solution for the humidifier. Thanks!
- Nancy M.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, April 2019 )
I couldn’t be happier. I wish everything I had done to the house would go this smooth!
- Karen, N.( Cleveland Heights, Boiler Installation, March 2019 )
Great job! Terrific technicians!
- Patrycja, A.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace and Air Conditioning Installation, April 2019 )
I want to thank you for making this process so easy and manageable. Replacing my old furnace was giving me a lot of anxiety, and the professionalism and reach-ability of everybody at Verne & Ellsworth Hann made it a great experience.
- Kathleen S.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, March 2019 )
Exceptional work done in a timely fashion. All questions answered, especially after installation, to clarify new but normal furnace sounds. Have been satisfied customer since mid-90’s.