There are many things to consider when purchasing a hot water tank. One of them being…one tank or two? Many larger homes require more hot water depending on the demand. Would you benefit from purchasing on large 75 gallon tank or two 40 gallon tanks? The advantage to having two tanks is that if one stops working, you have a backup and therefore you’re not completely without hot water. Verne & Ellsworth Hann, servicing Cleveland Heights and its surrounding area, recently installed the twin tanks pictured here. The tanks are working together to provide the homeowner with a sufficient amount of hot water but can run independently if needed. Weigh the benefits of twin tanks next time you consider or need a new hot water tank!
- Debby D.( Shaker Heights, Boiler Installation, December 2019 )
The installers were really easy to have in the house. Super guys.
- Gail B.( Chagrin Falls, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, August 2019 )
Efficient – no nonsense!
- Diane H.( Mayfield Heights, Mini-Split Installation, December 2019 )
To all of you, thank you for your professionalism and work ethic. It was a pleasure to have you in my home to install units.
- Richard K.( South Euclid, Boiler Installation, November 2019 )
Great leader in Todd and great team. Everything was very well done. Very impressed with Todd’s 40 years of work at Verne & Ellsworth Hann.
- Jeffrey K.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioner Installation, November 2019 )
By far one of the best companies that I have ever worked with! Saul was awesome and so were the install guys. Thank you so much!