Did you know Verne & Ellsworth Hann, Inc., located in Cleveland Heights, employs no sales staff? When you are ready to have your heating and/or cooling system replaced, you will be contacted by one of the owners, Bill or Chris Hann.
When you work with Bill or Chris, you know you are working with someone who truly cares about customer satisfaction and the outcome of your project. Being the owners of Verne & Ellsworth Hann, you can imagine they’d be a lot more passionate about the company than an employed salesman. You will be working with someone who is directly responsible for the company and its success.
When you invest in your home with a new heating and/or cooling system, working directly with the owners, Bill or Chris Hann, you can rest assure you are getting the best service possible. There is no one who cares more about a company than its owners!
- Cheryl O.( Willoughby Hills, Air Conditioning Installation, August 2019 )
Thanks for being so responsive in handling my air conditioning problem. Your installers were very neat, clean and informative. Overall a good experience. Glad you could do the job so fast.
- Tom L.( Chagrin Falls, Air Conditioning Installation, July 2019 )
Met my high expectations.
- Steve D.( Mayfield Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, July 2019 )
I was very pleased with the whole process. Your guys were courteous, respectful and did a fantastic job! Thank you Chris and your staff.
- Connee C.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, July 2019 )
Very grateful! I can’t believe the difference in comfort that air conditioning makes!
- Mary S.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, June 2019 )
Chris was helpful. Communicated project/prices well. Clean up from work excellent. Thank you!