Did you know Verne & Ellsworth Hann, Inc., located in Cleveland Heights, employs no sales staff? When you are ready to have your heating and/or cooling system replaced, you will be contacted by one of the owners, Bill or Chris Hann.
When you work with Bill or Chris, you know you are working with someone who truly cares about customer satisfaction and the outcome of your project. Being the owners of Verne & Ellsworth Hann, you can imagine they’d be a lot more passionate about the company than an employed salesman. You will be working with someone who is directly responsible for the company and its success.
When you invest in your home with a new heating and/or cooling system, working directly with the owners, Bill or Chris Hann, you can rest assure you are getting the best service possible. There is no one who cares more about a company than its owners!
- Richard & Rita G.( Cleveland Heights, Plumbing Repair, February 2020 )
Brian was an excellent worker. He was clear about the problem, worked efficiently and neatly.
- Debby D.( Shaker Heights, Boiler Installation, December 2019 )
The installers were really easy to have in the house. Super guys.
- Gail B.( Chagrin Falls, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, August 2019 )
Efficient – no nonsense!
- Diane H.( Mayfield Heights, Mini-Split Installation, December 2019 )
To all of you, thank you for your professionalism and work ethic. It was a pleasure to have you in my home to install units.
- Richard K.( South Euclid, Boiler Installation, November 2019 )
Great leader in Todd and great team. Everything was very well done. Very impressed with Todd’s 40 years of work at Verne & Ellsworth Hann.