Did you know Verne & Ellsworth Hann, Inc., located in Cleveland Heights, employs no sales staff? When you are ready to have your heating and/or cooling system replaced, you will be contacted by one of the owners, Bill or Chris Hann.
When you work with Bill or Chris, you know you are working with someone who truly cares about customer satisfaction and the outcome of your project. Being the owners of Verne & Ellsworth Hann, you can imagine they’d be a lot more passionate about the company than an employed salesman. You will be working with someone who is directly responsible for the company and its success.
When you invest in your home with a new heating and/or cooling system, working directly with the owners, Bill or Chris Hann, you can rest assure you are getting the best service possible. There is no one who cares more about a company than its owners!
- John R.( Cleveland Heights, Humidifier Installation, April 2019 )
The guys that did my work were great! They took their time and worked with me. They came up with the best solution for the humidifier. Thanks!
- Nancy M.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, April 2019 )
I couldn’t be happier. I wish everything I had done to the house would go this smooth!
- Karen, N.( Cleveland Heights, Boiler Installation, March 2019 )
Great job! Terrific technicians!
- Patrycja, A.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace and Air Conditioning Installation, April 2019 )
I want to thank you for making this process so easy and manageable. Replacing my old furnace was giving me a lot of anxiety, and the professionalism and reach-ability of everybody at Verne & Ellsworth Hann made it a great experience.
- Kathleen S.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, March 2019 )
Exceptional work done in a timely fashion. All questions answered, especially after installation, to clarify new but normal furnace sounds. Have been satisfied customer since mid-90’s.