Getting a massive 375,000 BTU steam boiler into the basement of a customer’s home is no easy feat. It usually takes a coordinated team effort of between four and six men. It’s a workflow that we are accomplished and polished at because we do it almost 60 times a year.
Our competition puts in a fraction of that number.
What can complicate the workflow is a bad weather day. On this particular day it had been raining persistently for the past 20 hours and the rain was still coming down. We can’t wait for a good weather day to put in a boiler.
What was required was for us to make sure everything was loaded up under roof in our warehouse, secured and completely covered in waterproof tarps. Heavy plastic was used to cover all fittings that had to be delivered.
We like to think that we’re providing a safety net for everyone we work for by installing reliable heat systems. But sometimes we need to break out the umbrella. Rain or shine, give Verne & Ellsworth Hann Heating a call at (216) 932-9755.
- Richmond Heights( Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, October 2019 )
Everything was great! The inspector said it was excellent and one of the best he’s seen!
- Jerry M.( Lyndhurst, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, October 2019 )
Very cooperative. Thanks Chris and crew!
- Janis C.( Moreland Hills, Boiler Installation, October 2019 )
- Robert C.( Cleveland Heights, Air Conditioning Installation, October 2019 )
The crew was terrific! They did an amazing job!!
- Ashley F.( South Euclid, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, October 2019 )
Amazing as always!