Getting a massive 375,000 BTU steam boiler into the basement of a customer’s home is no easy feat. It usually takes a coordinated team effort of between four and six men. It’s a workflow that we are accomplished and polished at because we do it almost 60 times a year.
Our competition puts in a fraction of that number.
What can complicate the workflow is a bad weather day. On this particular day it had been raining persistently for the past 20 hours and the rain was still coming down. We can’t wait for a good weather day to put in a boiler.
What was required was for us to make sure everything was loaded up under roof in our warehouse, secured and completely covered in waterproof tarps. Heavy plastic was used to cover all fittings that had to be delivered.
We like to think that we’re providing a safety net for everyone we work for by installing reliable heat systems. But sometimes we need to break out the umbrella. Rain or shine, give Verne & Ellsworth Hann Heating a call at (216) 932-9755.
- Tom L.( Chagrin Falls, Air Conditioning Installation, July 2019 )
Met my high expectations.
- Steve D.( Mayfield Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, July 2019 )
I was very pleased with the whole process. Your guys were courteous, respectful and did a fantastic job! Thank you Chris and your staff.
- Connee C.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, July 2019 )
Very grateful! I can’t believe the difference in comfort that air conditioning makes!
- Mary S.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, June 2019 )
Chris was helpful. Communicated project/prices well. Clean up from work excellent. Thank you!
- Walt & Mary K.( Shaker Heights, Fujitsu Installation, July 2019 )
Excellent job and very professional installers. Thanks for a job well done.