We have all encountered a slow drain at some point in our lives. At first it’s annoying and you live with it. Then, it becomes even slower and you try an off- the-shelf drain opener. It helps . . . for a while. Then it becomes slow once again. You get caught up in the wash-rinse-repeat approach until you’re resigned to call in the professional to have the drain snaked. And in most cases that solves the problem. But for some of us who own older homes with drain pipes ranging in 75-100 years-old, there is no “Magic Snake” to solve what you see pictured here. For a pipe that becomes 100% clogged there is only one true solution and that is to cut the pipe out and replace it. You’ll stop pouring money down the drain with ineffective drain cleaners. You’ll stop being annoyed with slow drains. And you’ll be good for the next 100 years.
- Cheryl O.( Willoughby Hills, Air Conditioning Installation, August 2019 )
Thanks for being so responsive in handling my air conditioning problem. Your installers were very neat, clean and informative. Overall a good experience. Glad you could do the job so fast.
- Tom L.( Chagrin Falls, Air Conditioning Installation, July 2019 )
Met my high expectations.
- Steve D.( Mayfield Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, July 2019 )
I was very pleased with the whole process. Your guys were courteous, respectful and did a fantastic job! Thank you Chris and your staff.
- Connee C.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, July 2019 )
Very grateful! I can’t believe the difference in comfort that air conditioning makes!
- Mary S.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, June 2019 )
Chris was helpful. Communicated project/prices well. Clean up from work excellent. Thank you!