We have all encountered a slow drain at some point in our lives. At first it’s annoying and you live with it. Then, it becomes even slower and you try an off- the-shelf drain opener. It helps . . . for a while. Then it becomes slow once again. You get caught up in the wash-rinse-repeat approach until you’re resigned to call in the professional to have the drain snaked. And in most cases that solves the problem. But for some of us who own older homes with drain pipes ranging in 75-100 years-old, there is no “Magic Snake” to solve what you see pictured here. For a pipe that becomes 100% clogged there is only one true solution and that is to cut the pipe out and replace it. You’ll stop pouring money down the drain with ineffective drain cleaners. You’ll stop being annoyed with slow drains. And you’ll be good for the next 100 years.
- Debby D.( Shaker Heights, Boiler Installation, December 2019 )
The installers were really easy to have in the house. Super guys.
- Gail B.( Chagrin Falls, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, August 2019 )
Efficient – no nonsense!
- Diane H.( Mayfield Heights, Mini-Split Installation, December 2019 )
To all of you, thank you for your professionalism and work ethic. It was a pleasure to have you in my home to install units.
- Richard K.( South Euclid, Boiler Installation, November 2019 )
Great leader in Todd and great team. Everything was very well done. Very impressed with Todd’s 40 years of work at Verne & Ellsworth Hann.
- Jeffrey K.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioner Installation, November 2019 )
By far one of the best companies that I have ever worked with! Saul was awesome and so were the install guys. Thank you so much!