Of the roughly 112 elements on the Periodic Chart of Elements one that you are unlikely to see is a heating element for an electric hot water tank. But if you wake up to a cold shower one morning, it may become the most important element of your day. As evidenced by the adjoining photo, even an electric hot water tank has a weak link. Under a slow daily attack by harsh water conditions, the protective insulator around the heating element will deteriorate. While the elements are replaceable the cost effectiveness is often a poor choice when the tank is beyond seven years old. Simply put, you do not buy a new set of tires for a car that’s on its way to the junk yard.
- Richard & Rita G.( Cleveland Heights, Plumbing Repair, February 2020 )
Brian was an excellent worker. He was clear about the problem, worked efficiently and neatly.
- Debby D.( Shaker Heights, Boiler Installation, December 2019 )
The installers were really easy to have in the house. Super guys.
- Gail B.( Chagrin Falls, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, August 2019 )
Efficient – no nonsense!
- Diane H.( Mayfield Heights, Mini-Split Installation, December 2019 )
To all of you, thank you for your professionalism and work ethic. It was a pleasure to have you in my home to install units.
- Richard K.( South Euclid, Boiler Installation, November 2019 )
Great leader in Todd and great team. Everything was very well done. Very impressed with Todd’s 40 years of work at Verne & Ellsworth Hann.