Your contacts aren’t dirty and that’s no optical illusion it’s ice. The presence of ice on the air conditioner, refrigeration lines or even inside above the furnace is a visual cue that the system is in need of service. There are numerous issues that can cause the formation of ice. For example, too much or too little refrigerant in the air conditioning system will cause the formation of ice. The presence of ice should be viewed as warning sign to a homeowner. Don’t wait till you “NEED” cooling for the big summer party. Call us today for service to avoid the cold shoulder from your sweating party guests
Request a heating and cooling service today.
- Richard & Rita G.( Cleveland Heights, Plumbing Repair, February 2020 )
Brian was an excellent worker. He was clear about the problem, worked efficiently and neatly.
- Debby D.( Shaker Heights, Boiler Installation, December 2019 )
The installers were really easy to have in the house. Super guys.
- Gail B.( Chagrin Falls, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, August 2019 )
Efficient – no nonsense!
- Diane H.( Mayfield Heights, Mini-Split Installation, December 2019 )
To all of you, thank you for your professionalism and work ethic. It was a pleasure to have you in my home to install units.
- Richard K.( South Euclid, Boiler Installation, November 2019 )
Great leader in Todd and great team. Everything was very well done. Very impressed with Todd’s 40 years of work at Verne & Ellsworth Hann.