Your contacts aren’t dirty and that’s no optical illusion it’s ice. The presence of ice on the air conditioner, refrigeration lines or even inside above the furnace is a visual cue that the system is in need of service. There are numerous issues that can cause the formation of ice. For example, too much or too little refrigerant in the air conditioning system will cause the formation of ice. The presence of ice should be viewed as warning sign to a homeowner. Don’t wait till you “NEED” cooling for the big summer party. Call us today for service to avoid the cold shoulder from your sweating party guests
Request a heating and cooling service today.
- Connee C.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, July 2019 )
Very grateful! I can’t believe the difference in comfort that air conditioning makes!
- Mary S.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, June 2019 )
Chris was helpful. Communicated project/prices well. Clean up from work excellent. Thank you!
- Walt & Mary K.( Shaker Heights, Fujitsu Installation, July 2019 )
Excellent job and very professional installers. Thanks for a job well done.
- Pat M.( Shaker Heights, Air Conditioning Installation, May 2019 )
Nicely done! Thank you.
- Eric, Z.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, May 2019 )
Everyone with your company is extremely professional and courteous. Thanks for a job well done!