Unlike your air conditioning system, which can only be properly serviced when the temperature is warmer, your heating equipment can be serviced at anytime. End of winter and early spring are months that should not be overlooked. With the unpredictable weather patterns our region is experiencing it may be wise to have your heating equipment serviced if you have neglected to do so this past season. Don’t fall into a false sense of security by nursing an older system through “one last season“. In effect what you may be doing is causing irreparable harm to your system and putting yourself in a position whereby you are forced to invest in a new heating system either this spring or next fall.
Contact us at Verne & Ellsworth Hann for any air conditioning questions and services.
- Richard & Rita G.( Cleveland Heights, Plumbing Repair, February 2020 )
Brian was an excellent worker. He was clear about the problem, worked efficiently and neatly.
- Debby D.( Shaker Heights, Boiler Installation, December 2019 )
The installers were really easy to have in the house. Super guys.
- Gail B.( Chagrin Falls, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, August 2019 )
Efficient – no nonsense!
- Diane H.( Mayfield Heights, Mini-Split Installation, December 2019 )
To all of you, thank you for your professionalism and work ethic. It was a pleasure to have you in my home to install units.
- Richard K.( South Euclid, Boiler Installation, November 2019 )
Great leader in Todd and great team. Everything was very well done. Very impressed with Todd’s 40 years of work at Verne & Ellsworth Hann.