There are several ways you can TRY to keep cool during the sweltering heat and humidity of a Northeast Ohio summer.
Sure…you can put an old box fan in your window to push the hot air out. You could take a cold shower, grill out so you don’t have to light your oven, shut your blinds and pull your curtains closed to keep the sun out. These are pretty good ideas but let’s face it…when it’s 95 degrees and the humidity is high…nothing is going to keep you cool! That is unless you have central air conditioning!
What are you waiting for? Don’t spend another summer uncomfortable and sweaty in your own home. Call Verne & Ellsworth Hann!
Located in Cleveland Heights, Verne & Ellsworth Hann has been installing, repairing and maintaining cooling systems for over 63 years!
5 generations of Hann family experience and the ONLY Hann family owned heating, cooling and plumbing company in Cleveland, Verne & Ellsworth Hann provides superior service. Call today at 216-932-9755 or visit our website at www.VEHbrothers.com today!
- Robert S.( Morland Hills, Wall Heater Installation, December 2018 )
Your installers did a great job. They were timely, very professional, and with quality workmanship.
- Bernie H.( Cleveland Heights, Boiler Installation, November 2018 )
The installers, Bill and Matt, were very professional. Everything was done in a timely fashion and just how Bill Hann said it would be. The unit has been working perfectly.
- Nicole C.( Shaker Heights, 2 Furnace & 2 Air Conditioner Installation, November 2018 )
Incredible crew! Thank you
- Ryan H.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, November 2018 )
Thanks so much for a high-quality install and great service!
- Jean T., Cleveland Heights, Fujitsu Installation, November 2018( )
I was very pleased with the work and the level of communication leading up to it.