Brothers and co-owners of Verne & Ellsworth Hann, Bill and Chris Hann, grew up in the family’s heating, cooling and plumbing business. The Hann brothers are dedicated to preserving their family’s commitment to the highest quality service and experience for their valued customers. Verne & Ellsworth Hann carries only brand name, respected products and continues to provide unbeatable customer service. Brothers Bill and Chris Hann share their heating, cooling, plumbing and air quality expertise throughout the Cleveland area, from the companies home in Cleveland Heights to many communities in Cuyahoga, Geauga and Lake counties. Today we celebrate brothers Bill and Chris Hann, continuing the legacy of brothers Verne & Ellsworth Hann!
- Steven S.( Pepper Pike, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, September 2019 )
Barry has just left after giving us a walk through of our new systems which are vastly superior to what was replaced. Jake, Adam, Will, Barry and Brian were all skilled, diligent, professional and courteous in every aspect. Clearly, we chose wisely when we hired you.
- Matthew K.( Cleveland Heights, Air Conditioning Installation, September 2019 )
It was a pleasure working with everyone! Thanks.
- Margaret S.( University Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, September 2019 )
Thank you for the follow-up with hot water heater turn-on and excellent job on air conditioning grounding. The two men who did the electrical grounding work on the air conditioning were exceptional.
- Bruce A.( Painsville, Boiler Installation, September 2019 )
Enjoyed your crew and Bill Hann. They did a first class job! Thank you.
- Brian S.( Shaker Heights, Boiler Installations, September 2019 )
Very knowledgeable. High quality work.