A water panel is constructed of a coated honeycomb mesh that is perfect for absorbing water and is used in a humidifier. It’s important to change your water panel once a year. Not changing the water panel carries several different risks. As you can see from the picture, particles can build up which can create an environment for mold and bacteria. That’s not something you want to flow through the vents in your home! It can reduce the performance of your humidifier by putting a strain on the fan motor and making the humidifier work much harder. It can also reduce the life of your heating system if the humidifier is integrated. Maybe it’s time to give Verne & Ellsworth Hann a call and schedule a technician to check your humidifier and change your water panel. We proudly serve Cleveland Heights and its surrounding area. Don’t have a humidifier? Check back soon to read our next blog about why you should have an Aprilaire whole home humidifier! Or give us a call today!
- Lee T.( Shaker Heights, Boiler Installation, December 2017 )
Outstanding in critical time over a holiday weekend. Heat on time and working better than before.
- Elsie L.( Willoughby Hills, Air Conditioning Installation, September 2017 )
Very kind and considerate installers.
- Karen L.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace and Air Conditioning Installation, November 2017 )
Thank you! You guys are the best. Never a doubt who to call!
- Ted W.( Cleveland, Heating Service, November 2017 )
The technician showed up exactly when scheduled, performed all the necessary work, including clean-up in a professional and efficient manner. He answered all my questions while he was working and gave me some good tips on maintaining my system between visits.
- Jean R.( Highland Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, September 2017 )
Everything is great!