Taking The Right Steps Towards Preparation
We take your home seriously when we arrive for an installation. Whether it’s the flower bed next to our trucks, the sandstone walkway to your front door or the inside of your home. From the front walk to the final position of your heating equipment, we have you covered all the way. Whereas another contractor may lay down a drop cloth – or worse yet, just decide to haphazardly clean up the dirt they track in afterwards, Verne & Ellsworth Hann puts a priority on protecting your home. In fact, it’s the first thing our crew does. We budget our time and the prep materials for every job. We even have a washer and dryer at our shop to make sure our techs and installers have clean drop cloths every time they arrive at your home. Now, given the thoughtful approach in preparing for your installation, you can imagine how meticulous and precision oriented the actual installation of your project itself will get.
- Thomas T.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, December 2018 )
Really impressed with the team who performed the install and in particular the quality of work!
- Robert S.( Morland Hills, Wall Heater Installation, December 2018 )
Your installers did a great job. They were timely, very professional, and with quality workmanship.
- Bernie H.( Cleveland Heights, Boiler Installation, November 2018 )
The installers, Bill and Matt, were very professional. Everything was done in a timely fashion and just how Bill Hann said it would be. The unit has been working perfectly.
- Nicole C.( Shaker Heights, 2 Furnace & 2 Air Conditioner Installation, November 2018 )
Incredible crew! Thank you
- Ryan H.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, November 2018 )
Thanks so much for a high-quality install and great service!