Unlike your air conditioning system, which can only be properly serviced when the temperature is warmer, your heating equipment can be serviced at anytime. End of winter and early spring are months that should not be overlooked. With the unpredictable weather patterns our region is experiencing it may be wise to have your heating equipment serviced if you have neglected to do so this past season. Don’t fall into a false sense of security by nursing an older system through “one last season“. In effect what you may be doing is causing irreparable harm to your system and putting yourself in a position whereby you are forced to invest in a new heating system either this spring or next fall.
Contact us at Verne & Ellsworth Hann for any air conditioning questions and services.
- Robert S.( Morland Hills, Wall Heater Installation, December 2018 )
Your installers did a great job. They were timely, very professional, and with quality workmanship.
- Bernie H.( Cleveland Heights, Boiler Installation, November 2018 )
The installers, Bill and Matt, were very professional. Everything was done in a timely fashion and just how Bill Hann said it would be. The unit has been working perfectly.
- Nicole C.( Shaker Heights, 2 Furnace & 2 Air Conditioner Installation, November 2018 )
Incredible crew! Thank you
- Ryan H.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, November 2018 )
Thanks so much for a high-quality install and great service!
- Jean T., Cleveland Heights, Fujitsu Installation, November 2018( )
I was very pleased with the work and the level of communication leading up to it.