Unlike your air conditioning system, which can only be properly serviced when the temperature is warmer, your heating equipment can be serviced at anytime. End of winter and early spring are months that should not be overlooked. With the unpredictable weather patterns our region is experiencing it may be wise to have your heating equipment serviced if you have neglected to do so this past season. Don’t fall into a false sense of security by nursing an older system through “one last season“. In effect what you may be doing is causing irreparable harm to your system and putting yourself in a position whereby you are forced to invest in a new heating system either this spring or next fall.
Contact us at Verne & Ellsworth Hann for any air conditioning questions and services.
- Lee T.( Shaker Heights, Boiler Installation, December 2017 )
Outstanding in critical time over a holiday weekend. Heat on time and working better than before.
- Elsie L.( Willoughby Hills, Air Conditioning Installation, September 2017 )
Very kind and considerate installers.
- Karen L.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace and Air Conditioning Installation, November 2017 )
Thank you! You guys are the best. Never a doubt who to call!
- Ted W.( Cleveland, Heating Service, November 2017 )
The technician showed up exactly when scheduled, performed all the necessary work, including clean-up in a professional and efficient manner. He answered all my questions while he was working and gave me some good tips on maintaining my system between visits.
- Jean R.( Highland Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, September 2017 )
Everything is great!