Bill carefully examined the old boiler and piping, checked all the radiators and came up with a replacement proposal. He explained two issues with the old boiler that other contractors did not notice or did not care to explain. The first was what’s causing the rust in the boiler and how he was going to minimize the issue in the new system. The second was how he would re-pipe the kitchen loop so the kitchen wouldn’t be so cold. Bill addressed each and every question I had. Although we received four bids that were comparable, we chose Bill Hann’s company because he was knowledgeable, thoughtful and detailed. The work was completed in two days by a great installer team. They were on time, professional and courteous. The new boiler and piping work nicely without any issues and we now have a comfortable kitchen to dine in. I’d highly recommend them.
- Richard & Rita G.( Cleveland Heights, Plumbing Repair, February 2020 )
Brian was an excellent worker. He was clear about the problem, worked efficiently and neatly.
- Debby D.( Shaker Heights, Boiler Installation, December 2019 )
The installers were really easy to have in the house. Super guys.
- Gail B.( Chagrin Falls, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, August 2019 )
Efficient – no nonsense!
- Diane H.( Mayfield Heights, Mini-Split Installation, December 2019 )
To all of you, thank you for your professionalism and work ethic. It was a pleasure to have you in my home to install units.
- Richard K.( South Euclid, Boiler Installation, November 2019 )
Great leader in Todd and great team. Everything was very well done. Very impressed with Todd’s 40 years of work at Verne & Ellsworth Hann.