There are currently many state-of-the-art generators on the market today, all of them requiring an initial investment of thousands of dollars. Because of this, it is important to consult with a Cleveland-area generator professional who can make sure you select the right unit; this decision will have a big impact on your family’s comfort and safety, as well as on your wallet!
There are many factors to consider when selecting a whole-house generator, including:
- How much electricity your entire household consumes
- How much the generator costs
- How long the generator will last
- How energy efficient the generator is
- How much noise the generator makes
Once the ideal whole-house generator has been determined to suit your needs, you will need to have it professionally installed. Installing a standby generator is no DIY project; they are dangerous and complicated pieces of equipment that require advanced electrical and plumbing skills. In addition, before you install a whole-home generator, you or your contractor must obtain the correct building code permit. When selecting a Greater Cleveland-based generator installation company, look for one that has a solid reputation, is licensed and insured, and has had extensive experience installing generators of all shapes and sizes. Verne & Ellsworth Hann proudly meets all these criteria and more!
Are you a homeowner who needs help selecting the right Cleveland standby generator for your home? The dedicated team at Verne & Ellsworth Hann is here for you. Our technicians will:
- Prepare the installation site outside your home
- Place the generator on a concrete slab
- Connect the fuel line to the generator
- Install the transfer switch
- Make sure all the electrical connections are functioning properly
- Test the unit so you can be confident that your new generator is ready for any power outage
Contact Verne & Ellsworth Hann to learn more about generator installation in the Greater Cleveland area. We are always happy to come to your home for a free consultation and give you a fair quote.