Poor air quality in the home is not just uncomfortable; it can have a long-term impact on your family’s health. In fact, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency warns that indoor air pollution is among the top five environmental health risks in the country. If you or a loved one has been suffering from persistent allergies, asthma attacks, or respiratory infections, your home’s air may be at fault. The Cleveland air quality experts Verne & Ellsworth Hann can help you keep your family healthy.
Airborne contaminants that may be found in Cleveland-area homes include:
- Dust particle build up
- Mold spores
- Excessive pet dander
- Tobacco smoke
- Improperly ventilated gas or carbon monoxide
The air quality experts at Verne & Ellsworth Hann have been offering the best air quality products and services to Northeast Ohio for decades, from Cleveland and Cleveland Heights to Lakewood and Chagrin Falls. Our licensed technicians can evaluate your home’s unique air quality needs and determine the best solution for your family and your budget. The following pages provide in-depth information on just a few of our many areas of expertise. We offer a comprehensive range of personalized air quality services in the Cleveland region, including:
- Installing, replacing, and repairing air ducts
- Performing a combustion analysis
- Installing whole–home air filtration systems
- Installing or repairing a humidifier or dehumidifier
- Testing for carbon monoxide and installing detectors
- Providing routine maintenance of air systems
- Installing ultraviolet germicidal light systems
Contact Verne & Ellsworth Hann today to learn more about the benefits of circulating healthy, clean air indoors and to schedule an in-home consultation.