With all the rain we’ve been having here in Northeast Ohio, I thought it might be fun to learn a few interesting facts about rain.
Here in Cleveland, we’ve been dealing with a lot of rain and the humidity has been high making it very uncomfortable. Make sure your air conditioning system is working properly to keep your home comfortable. Whether it’s a repair, maintenance or replacement, call Verne & Ellsworth Hann.
Verne & Ellsworth Hann, located in Cleveland Heights, has been servicing the air conditioning needs of Northeast Ohio homeowners for over 64 years. Owned and operated by brothers Bill and Chris Hann, Verne & Ellsworth Hann is a 5-generation company and the only Hann family owned heating, cooling and plumbing company in Cleveland.
- Richard & Rita G.( Cleveland Heights, Plumbing Repair, February 2020 )
Brian was an excellent worker. He was clear about the problem, worked efficiently and neatly.
- Debby D.( Shaker Heights, Boiler Installation, December 2019 )
The installers were really easy to have in the house. Super guys.
- Gail B.( Chagrin Falls, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, August 2019 )
Efficient – no nonsense!
- Diane H.( Mayfield Heights, Mini-Split Installation, December 2019 )
To all of you, thank you for your professionalism and work ethic. It was a pleasure to have you in my home to install units.
- Richard K.( South Euclid, Boiler Installation, November 2019 )
Great leader in Todd and great team. Everything was very well done. Very impressed with Todd’s 40 years of work at Verne & Ellsworth Hann.