The use of natural gas to heat your home and power appliances is common in Northeast Ohio. Everything form stoves and furnaces to generators and boilers, depend on the regular flow of gas through pipes in and under your home. When a gas pipe is improperly installed or leaking, it can be dangerous. Gas leaks release chemicals into the air that can be extremely hazardous and can potentially lead to carbon monoxide poisoning or explosions. Verne & Ellsworth Hann is the best choice for all your gas piping installation, repair and testing needs.
Below are 4 signs you many have a gas leak:
If you suspect you may have a leak, leave your home immediately. After an emergency inspection is performed by your local utility company, you will need to contact a professional right away to solve the problem. You will need the services of Verne & Ellsworth Hann, a company that adheres to the highest safety standards and has over 63 years of experience in Cleveland Heights and Northeast Ohio. When it comes to gas piping, don’t take any risks with your family’s safety; turn to the professionals at Verne & Ellsworth Hann.
(216) 932-9755 – VEHbrothers.com
- Connee C.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, July 2019 )
Very grateful! I can’t believe the difference in comfort that air conditioning makes!
- Mary S.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, June 2019 )
Chris was helpful. Communicated project/prices well. Clean up from work excellent. Thank you!
- Walt & Mary K.( Shaker Heights, Fujitsu Installation, July 2019 )
Excellent job and very professional installers. Thanks for a job well done.
- Pat M.( Shaker Heights, Air Conditioning Installation, May 2019 )
Nicely done! Thank you.
- Eric, Z.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, May 2019 )
Everyone with your company is extremely professional and courteous. Thanks for a job well done!