Can you make out what this is a picture of? Can you make out what’s going on in this photo? A customer of Verne & Ellsworth Hann spoke with co-owner, Bill Hann, regarding a possible leak from her steam boiler. Bill was in the area and decided to stop by the customers home. Imagine his surprise when he opened the door to the garage and noticed it was full of steam! Look closely and you’ll see the large garage door open and the garage windows straight ahead. I’d say Bill found the leak! Bill couldn’t pass up the chance to take a picture!
Verne & Ellsworth Hann has been serving Cleveland Heights and the surrounding area for over 63 years. Owners Bill and Chris Hann continue the company’s legacy of superior customer service in heating, cooling and plumbing. Specializing in steam and hot water boilers, Verne & Ellsworth Hann is a company you can trust with all your HVAC and plumbing needs.
(216) 932-9755 – VEHbrothers.com
- Richard & Rita G.( Cleveland Heights, Plumbing Repair, February 2020 )
Brian was an excellent worker. He was clear about the problem, worked efficiently and neatly.
- Debby D.( Shaker Heights, Boiler Installation, December 2019 )
The installers were really easy to have in the house. Super guys.
- Gail B.( Chagrin Falls, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, August 2019 )
Efficient – no nonsense!
- Diane H.( Mayfield Heights, Mini-Split Installation, December 2019 )
To all of you, thank you for your professionalism and work ethic. It was a pleasure to have you in my home to install units.
- Richard K.( South Euclid, Boiler Installation, November 2019 )
Great leader in Todd and great team. Everything was very well done. Very impressed with Todd’s 40 years of work at Verne & Ellsworth Hann.