Winter is upon us here in Northeast Ohio. We have had our first snowfall and the temperatures are dropping. Homeowners in Cleveland and the surrounding area have turned on their heating systems. While many are enjoying the warm air it provides, others have found that their furnace is blowing cold air. Here are 3 reasons why your furnace may be blowing cold air:
The best thing you can do if you find your furnace blowing cold air, is to call Verne & Ellsworth Hann. Our expert technicians will diagnose the problem and make the proper repairs or recommend replacement. It’s important for your safety, and the safety of your family, to let a trained HVAC technician take care of your heating system.
Located in Cleveland Heights for over 63 years, Verne & Ellsworth Hann is owned and operated by brothers Bill and Chris Hann. With 5 generations of Hann family experience, you can trust Verne & Ellsworth Hann with all your heating needs.
(216) 932-9755 – VEHbrothers.com
- Connee C.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, July 2019 )
Very grateful! I can’t believe the difference in comfort that air conditioning makes!
- Mary S.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, June 2019 )
Chris was helpful. Communicated project/prices well. Clean up from work excellent. Thank you!
- Walt & Mary K.( Shaker Heights, Fujitsu Installation, July 2019 )
Excellent job and very professional installers. Thanks for a job well done.
- Pat M.( Shaker Heights, Air Conditioning Installation, May 2019 )
Nicely done! Thank you.
- Eric, Z.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, May 2019 )
Everyone with your company is extremely professional and courteous. Thanks for a job well done!