Winter is upon us here in Northeast Ohio. We have had our first snowfall and the temperatures are dropping. Homeowners in Cleveland and the surrounding area have turned on their heating systems. While many are enjoying the warm air it provides, others have found that their furnace is blowing cold air. Here are 3 reasons why your furnace may be blowing cold air:
The best thing you can do if you find your furnace blowing cold air, is to call Verne & Ellsworth Hann. Our expert technicians will diagnose the problem and make the proper repairs or recommend replacement. It’s important for your safety, and the safety of your family, to let a trained HVAC technician take care of your heating system.
Located in Cleveland Heights for over 63 years, Verne & Ellsworth Hann is owned and operated by brothers Bill and Chris Hann. With 5 generations of Hann family experience, you can trust Verne & Ellsworth Hann with all your heating needs.
(216) 932-9755 – VEHbrothers.com
- John R.( Cleveland Heights, Humidifier Installation, April 2019 )
The guys that did my work were great! They took their time and worked with me. They came up with the best solution for the humidifier. Thanks!
- Nancy M.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, April 2019 )
I couldn’t be happier. I wish everything I had done to the house would go this smooth!
- Karen, N.( Cleveland Heights, Boiler Installation, March 2019 )
Great job! Terrific technicians!
- Patrycja, A.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace and Air Conditioning Installation, April 2019 )
I want to thank you for making this process so easy and manageable. Replacing my old furnace was giving me a lot of anxiety, and the professionalism and reach-ability of everybody at Verne & Ellsworth Hann made it a great experience.
- Kathleen S.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, March 2019 )
Exceptional work done in a timely fashion. All questions answered, especially after installation, to clarify new but normal furnace sounds. Have been satisfied customer since mid-90’s.