Winter is upon us here in Northeast Ohio. We have had our first snowfall and the temperatures are dropping. Homeowners in Cleveland and the surrounding area have turned on their heating systems. While many are enjoying the warm air it provides, others have found that their furnace is blowing cold air. Here are 3 reasons why your furnace may be blowing cold air:
The best thing you can do if you find your furnace blowing cold air, is to call Verne & Ellsworth Hann. Our expert technicians will diagnose the problem and make the proper repairs or recommend replacement. It’s important for your safety, and the safety of your family, to let a trained HVAC technician take care of your heating system.
Located in Cleveland Heights for over 63 years, Verne & Ellsworth Hann is owned and operated by brothers Bill and Chris Hann. With 5 generations of Hann family experience, you can trust Verne & Ellsworth Hann with all your heating needs.
(216) 932-9755 – VEHbrothers.com
- Richard & Rita G.( Cleveland Heights, Plumbing Repair, February 2020 )
Brian was an excellent worker. He was clear about the problem, worked efficiently and neatly.
- Debby D.( Shaker Heights, Boiler Installation, December 2019 )
The installers were really easy to have in the house. Super guys.
- Gail B.( Chagrin Falls, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, August 2019 )
Efficient – no nonsense!
- Diane H.( Mayfield Heights, Mini-Split Installation, December 2019 )
To all of you, thank you for your professionalism and work ethic. It was a pleasure to have you in my home to install units.
- Richard K.( South Euclid, Boiler Installation, November 2019 )
Great leader in Todd and great team. Everything was very well done. Very impressed with Todd’s 40 years of work at Verne & Ellsworth Hann.