If your air conditioner isn’t working there is a good chance the coil could be frozen. Verne & Ellsworth Hann recommends shutting your air conditioning system off at the thermostat as soon as you realize your cooling system isn’t working. This will give the coil a chance to thaw. A frozen coil may be due to poor airflow, low refrigerant or blower issues to name a few. Regardless of the reason, a frozen coil will prevent our expert technicians from being able to make repairs.
Verne & Ellsworth Hann has been repairing and installing air conditioning in Cleveland Heights and the surrounding area for over 63 years. Backed by the BBB, Verne & Ellsworth Hann is the company to call for all your HVAC needs. 216-932-9755
The ONLY Hann family owned and operated HVAC company in Cleveland!
- Connee C.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, July 2019 )
Very grateful! I can’t believe the difference in comfort that air conditioning makes!
- Mary S.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, June 2019 )
Chris was helpful. Communicated project/prices well. Clean up from work excellent. Thank you!
- Walt & Mary K.( Shaker Heights, Fujitsu Installation, July 2019 )
Excellent job and very professional installers. Thanks for a job well done.
- Pat M.( Shaker Heights, Air Conditioning Installation, May 2019 )
Nicely done! Thank you.
- Eric, Z.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, May 2019 )
Everyone with your company is extremely professional and courteous. Thanks for a job well done!