If your air conditioner isn’t working there is a good chance the coil could be frozen. Verne & Ellsworth Hann recommends shutting your air conditioning system off at the thermostat as soon as you realize your cooling system isn’t working. This will give the coil a chance to thaw. A frozen coil may be due to poor airflow, low refrigerant or blower issues to name a few. Regardless of the reason, a frozen coil will prevent our expert technicians from being able to make repairs.
Verne & Ellsworth Hann has been repairing and installing air conditioning in Cleveland Heights and the surrounding area for over 63 years. Backed by the BBB, Verne & Ellsworth Hann is the company to call for all your HVAC needs. 216-932-9755
The ONLY Hann family owned and operated HVAC company in Cleveland!
- Richard & Rita G.( Cleveland Heights, Plumbing Repair, February 2020 )
Brian was an excellent worker. He was clear about the problem, worked efficiently and neatly.
- Debby D.( Shaker Heights, Boiler Installation, December 2019 )
The installers were really easy to have in the house. Super guys.
- Gail B.( Chagrin Falls, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, August 2019 )
Efficient – no nonsense!
- Diane H.( Mayfield Heights, Mini-Split Installation, December 2019 )
To all of you, thank you for your professionalism and work ethic. It was a pleasure to have you in my home to install units.
- Richard K.( South Euclid, Boiler Installation, November 2019 )
Great leader in Todd and great team. Everything was very well done. Very impressed with Todd’s 40 years of work at Verne & Ellsworth Hann.