If your air conditioner isn’t working there is a good chance the coil could be frozen. Verne & Ellsworth Hann recommends shutting your air conditioning system off at the thermostat as soon as you realize your cooling system isn’t working. This will give the coil a chance to thaw. A frozen coil may be due to poor airflow, low refrigerant or blower issues to name a few. Regardless of the reason, a frozen coil will prevent our expert technicians from being able to make repairs.
Verne & Ellsworth Hann has been repairing and installing air conditioning in Cleveland Heights and the surrounding area for over 63 years. Backed by the BBB, Verne & Ellsworth Hann is the company to call for all your HVAC needs. 216-932-9755
The ONLY Hann family owned and operated HVAC company in Cleveland!
- John R.( Cleveland Heights, Humidifier Installation, April 2019 )
The guys that did my work were great! They took their time and worked with me. They came up with the best solution for the humidifier. Thanks!
- Nancy M.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, April 2019 )
I couldn’t be happier. I wish everything I had done to the house would go this smooth!
- Karen, N.( Cleveland Heights, Boiler Installation, March 2019 )
Great job! Terrific technicians!
- Patrycja, A.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace and Air Conditioning Installation, April 2019 )
I want to thank you for making this process so easy and manageable. Replacing my old furnace was giving me a lot of anxiety, and the professionalism and reach-ability of everybody at Verne & Ellsworth Hann made it a great experience.
- Kathleen S.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, March 2019 )
Exceptional work done in a timely fashion. All questions answered, especially after installation, to clarify new but normal furnace sounds. Have been satisfied customer since mid-90’s.