If your air conditioner isn’t working there is a good chance the coil could be frozen. Verne & Ellsworth Hann recommends shutting your air conditioning system off at the thermostat as soon as you realize your cooling system isn’t working. This will give the coil a chance to thaw. A frozen coil may be due to poor airflow, low refrigerant or blower issues to name a few. Regardless of the reason, a frozen coil will prevent our expert technicians from being able to make repairs.
Verne & Ellsworth Hann has been repairing and installing air conditioning in Cleveland Heights and the surrounding area for over 63 years. Backed by the BBB, Verne & Ellsworth Hann is the company to call for all your HVAC needs. 216-932-9755
The ONLY Hann family owned and operated HVAC company in Cleveland!
- Steven S.( Pepper Pike, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, September 2019 )
Barry has just left after giving us a walk through of our new systems which are vastly superior to what was replaced. Jake, Adam, Will, Barry and Brian were all skilled, diligent, professional and courteous in every aspect. Clearly, we chose wisely when we hired you.
- Matthew K.( Cleveland Heights, Air Conditioning Installation, September 2019 )
It was a pleasure working with everyone! Thanks.
- Margaret S.( University Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, September 2019 )
Thank you for the follow-up with hot water heater turn-on and excellent job on air conditioning grounding. The two men who did the electrical grounding work on the air conditioning were exceptional.
- Bruce A.( Painsville, Boiler Installation, September 2019 )
Enjoyed your crew and Bill Hann. They did a first class job! Thank you.
- Brian S.( Shaker Heights, Boiler Installations, September 2019 )
Very knowledgeable. High quality work.