Verne & Ellsworth Hann is your trusted source for carbon monoxide protection.
Carbon monoxide is an extremely deadly gas that is produced when fuel is burned by appliances such as furnaces or boilers. When functioning properly and used correctly, your furnace or boiler will not emit harmful levels of CO; however, improperly ventilated or damaged, your heating equipment can leak fumes at dangerous or even lethal levels. Carbon monoxide is tasteless, odorless and invisible, making it very hard to detect. Luckily there are simple steps you can take to ensure that you and your family never face the potentially lethal consequences of a preventable CO leak:
At Verne & Ellsworth Hann, our customers’ health and safety is our primary concern. For over four generations, our certified technicians have safely installed furnaces and boilers all over Northeast Ohio, from our home base in Cleveland Heights to surrounding suburbs in Greater Cleveland. Contact the Cleveland heating and cooling experts at Verne & Ellsworth Hann today to make sure that your home and family are protected from carbon monoxide.
- Richmond Heights( Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, October 2019 )
Everything was great! The inspector said it was excellent and one of the best he’s seen!
- Jerry M.( Lyndhurst, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, October 2019 )
Very cooperative. Thanks Chris and crew!
- Janis C.( Moreland Hills, Boiler Installation, October 2019 )
- Robert C.( Cleveland Heights, Air Conditioning Installation, October 2019 )
The crew was terrific! They did an amazing job!!
- Ashley F.( South Euclid, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, October 2019 )
Amazing as always!