An evaporator coil is the part of an air conditioner that absorbs the heat from the air in your house. It’s located inside the blower compartment or air handler and holds the chilled refrigerant.
It’s important to maintain your air conditioning annually. You can avoid a situation where the evaporator coil becomes rotted out and leaks into your furnace as pictured here.
Verne & Ellsworth Hann, a 5 generation family company, located in Cleveland Heights, highly recommends yearly maintenance on all your HVAC equipment. It’s always better to be proactive and could end up saving you a lot of headaches and money in the long run! So mark your calendar and make sure to call Verne & Ellsworth Hann in the spring and fall to maintain your heating and cooling systems!
- John F.( Painsville, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, August 2019 )
Above and beyond our expectations! Extremely professional and more importantly knowledgeable.
- Fred N.( Cleveland Heights, Air Conditioning Installation, July 2019 )
The configuration you specified works great!
- Dave D.( East Cleveland, High Velocity Air Conditioning Installation, August 2019 )
Todd, Bill and Matt were outstanding! They worked very hard and kept me informed along the whole process. Excellent job!
- Cheryl O.( Willoughby Hills, Air Conditioning Installation, August 2019 )
Thanks for being so responsive in handling my air conditioning problem. Your installers were very neat, clean and informative. Overall a good experience. Glad you could do the job so fast.
- Tom L.( Chagrin Falls, Air Conditioning Installation, July 2019 )
Met my high expectations.