An evaporator coil is the part of an air conditioner that absorbs the heat from the air in your house. It’s located inside the blower compartment or air handler and holds the chilled refrigerant.
It’s important to maintain your air conditioning annually. You can avoid a situation where the evaporator coil becomes rotted out and leaks into your furnace as pictured here.
Verne & Ellsworth Hann, a 5 generation family company, located in Cleveland Heights, highly recommends yearly maintenance on all your HVAC equipment. It’s always better to be proactive and could end up saving you a lot of headaches and money in the long run! So mark your calendar and make sure to call Verne & Ellsworth Hann in the spring and fall to maintain your heating and cooling systems!
- Richard & Rita G.( Cleveland Heights, Plumbing Repair, February 2020 )
Brian was an excellent worker. He was clear about the problem, worked efficiently and neatly.
- Debby D.( Shaker Heights, Boiler Installation, December 2019 )
The installers were really easy to have in the house. Super guys.
- Gail B.( Chagrin Falls, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, August 2019 )
Efficient – no nonsense!
- Diane H.( Mayfield Heights, Mini-Split Installation, December 2019 )
To all of you, thank you for your professionalism and work ethic. It was a pleasure to have you in my home to install units.
- Richard K.( South Euclid, Boiler Installation, November 2019 )
Great leader in Todd and great team. Everything was very well done. Very impressed with Todd’s 40 years of work at Verne & Ellsworth Hann.