The days are getting shorter. The kids are back in school. Fall is right around the corner. Many of us, including myself, love the fall. Pumpkins, changing leaves, hoodies and campfires. But as we enjoy the fall season, we know what’s coming next…winter! And I don’t know many people that love northeast Ohio winters! On top of the massive snow fall comes the extreme cold.
Now is a great time to get a tune-up/safety inspection on your heating equipment. One of our busiest days here at Verne & Ellworth Hann is that first cold day of the year. Everyone turns their heating systems on and some find it may not be working. Don’t wait until the temperatures drop to give your heating equipment the attention it needs! Give Verne & Ellsworth Hann a call today to get on our “soon to fill up” schedule! Let us keep your heating system working at its peak efficiency! That first cold day won’t be so bad when you can enjoy the comfort of a toasty home! Now the first big snow fall…well that’s another blog!
- Cheryl O.( Willoughby Hills, Air Conditioning Installation, August 2019 )
Thanks for being so responsive in handling my air conditioning problem. Your installers were very neat, clean and informative. Overall a good experience. Glad you could do the job so fast.
- Tom L.( Chagrin Falls, Air Conditioning Installation, July 2019 )
Met my high expectations.
- Steve D.( Mayfield Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, July 2019 )
I was very pleased with the whole process. Your guys were courteous, respectful and did a fantastic job! Thank you Chris and your staff.
- Connee C.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, July 2019 )
Very grateful! I can’t believe the difference in comfort that air conditioning makes!
- Mary S.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, June 2019 )
Chris was helpful. Communicated project/prices well. Clean up from work excellent. Thank you!