Continuing the legacy of one of Cleveland Heights’ oldest businesses.
Verne & Ellsworth Hann’s deep community roots truly set us apart from the competition. Our company moved to Cleveland Heights in 1957, and we are currently one of the oldest family-run businesses in the city. We are actively involved in the Cleveland Heights business community and have received many local honors, including Best of the Heights.
Owners Chris and Bill Hann – along with our dedicated team – are proud to service our Cleveland Heights neighbors with comprehensive installation, maintenance and repairs of HVAC and plumbing. Our company specializes in steam and hot water boilers.
If you live in Cleveland Heights and the surrounding area and need help with your heating or cooling systems, look no further than Verne & Ellsworth Hann!
- Debby D.( Shaker Heights, Boiler Installation, December 2019 )
The installers were really easy to have in the house. Super guys.
- Gail B.( Chagrin Falls, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, August 2019 )
Efficient – no nonsense!
- Diane H.( Mayfield Heights, Mini-Split Installation, December 2019 )
To all of you, thank you for your professionalism and work ethic. It was a pleasure to have you in my home to install units.
- Richard K.( South Euclid, Boiler Installation, November 2019 )
Great leader in Todd and great team. Everything was very well done. Very impressed with Todd’s 40 years of work at Verne & Ellsworth Hann.
- Jeffrey K.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioner Installation, November 2019 )
By far one of the best companies that I have ever worked with! Saul was awesome and so were the install guys. Thank you so much!