Continuing the legacy of one of Cleveland Heights’ oldest businesses.
Verne & Ellsworth Hann’s deep community roots truly set us apart from the competition. Our company moved to Cleveland Heights in 1957, and we are currently one of the oldest family-run businesses in the city. We are actively involved in the Cleveland Heights business community and have received many local honors, including Best of the Heights.
Owners Chris and Bill Hann – along with our dedicated team – are proud to service our Cleveland Heights neighbors with comprehensive installation, maintenance and repairs of HVAC and plumbing. Our company specializes in steam and hot water boilers.
If you live in Cleveland Heights and the surrounding area and need help with your heating or cooling systems, look no further than Verne & Ellsworth Hann!
- Cheryl O.( Willoughby Hills, Air Conditioning Installation, August 2019 )
Thanks for being so responsive in handling my air conditioning problem. Your installers were very neat, clean and informative. Overall a good experience. Glad you could do the job so fast.
- Tom L.( Chagrin Falls, Air Conditioning Installation, July 2019 )
Met my high expectations.
- Steve D.( Mayfield Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, July 2019 )
I was very pleased with the whole process. Your guys were courteous, respectful and did a fantastic job! Thank you Chris and your staff.
- Connee C.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, July 2019 )
Very grateful! I can’t believe the difference in comfort that air conditioning makes!
- Mary S.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, June 2019 )
Chris was helpful. Communicated project/prices well. Clean up from work excellent. Thank you!