Yep…it’s that time of year again. Back to school! It’s a dreaded time for kids and for parents. All the preparation from school supplies and clothes, to orientations and paperwork. Then it’s back on schedule. Lunch packing, alarm setting, homework and bedtimes. It’s such a busy time of year and fall is right around the corner. Don’t forget about your HVAC system(s) as you get swept up in the back to school rush! Now is the perfect time to call Verne & Ellsworth Hann, located in Cleveland Heights, and schedule a heating tune-up/safety inspection. Don’t wait until your furnace or boiler stops working on a cold day! Regular maintenance insures that your heating system remains operating at its peak efficiency and maximizes the life of your equipment. With all the hustle and bustle of back to school, there’s no better time to put your mind at ease knowing that you’re heating system is ready for the fall weather!
- Debby D.( Shaker Heights, Boiler Installation, December 2019 )
The installers were really easy to have in the house. Super guys.
- Gail B.( Chagrin Falls, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, August 2019 )
Efficient – no nonsense!
- Diane H.( Mayfield Heights, Mini-Split Installation, December 2019 )
To all of you, thank you for your professionalism and work ethic. It was a pleasure to have you in my home to install units.
- Richard K.( South Euclid, Boiler Installation, November 2019 )
Great leader in Todd and great team. Everything was very well done. Very impressed with Todd’s 40 years of work at Verne & Ellsworth Hann.
- Jeffrey K.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioner Installation, November 2019 )
By far one of the best companies that I have ever worked with! Saul was awesome and so were the install guys. Thank you so much!