A water panel is constructed of a coated honeycomb mesh that is perfect for absorbing water and is used in a humidifier. It’s important to change your water panel once a year. Not changing the water panel carries several different risks. As you can see from the picture, particles can build up which can create an environment for mold and bacteria. That’s not something you want to flow through the vents in your home! It can reduce the performance of your humidifier by putting a strain on the fan motor and making the humidifier work much harder. It can also reduce the life of your heating system if the humidifier is integrated. Maybe it’s time to give Verne & Ellsworth Hann a call and schedule a technician to check your humidifier and change your water panel. We proudly serve Cleveland Heights and its surrounding area. Don’t have a humidifier? Check back soon to read our next blog about why you should have an Aprilaire whole home humidifier! Or give us a call today!
- Connee C.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, July 2019 )
Very grateful! I can’t believe the difference in comfort that air conditioning makes!
- Mary S.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, June 2019 )
Chris was helpful. Communicated project/prices well. Clean up from work excellent. Thank you!
- Walt & Mary K.( Shaker Heights, Fujitsu Installation, July 2019 )
Excellent job and very professional installers. Thanks for a job well done.
- Pat M.( Shaker Heights, Air Conditioning Installation, May 2019 )
Nicely done! Thank you.
- Eric, Z.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, May 2019 )
Everyone with your company is extremely professional and courteous. Thanks for a job well done!