A water panel is constructed of a coated honeycomb mesh that is perfect for absorbing water and is used in a humidifier. It’s important to change your water panel once a year. Not changing the water panel carries several different risks. As you can see from the picture, particles can build up which can create an environment for mold and bacteria. That’s not something you want to flow through the vents in your home! It can reduce the performance of your humidifier by putting a strain on the fan motor and making the humidifier work much harder. It can also reduce the life of your heating system if the humidifier is integrated. Maybe it’s time to give Verne & Ellsworth Hann a call and schedule a technician to check your humidifier and change your water panel. We proudly serve Cleveland Heights and its surrounding area. Don’t have a humidifier? Check back soon to read our next blog about why you should have an Aprilaire whole home humidifier! Or give us a call today!
- John F.( Painsville, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, August 2019 )
Above and beyond our expectations! Extremely professional and more importantly knowledgeable.
- Fred N.( Cleveland Heights, Air Conditioning Installation, July 2019 )
The configuration you specified works great!
- Dave D.( East Cleveland, High Velocity Air Conditioning Installation, August 2019 )
Todd, Bill and Matt were outstanding! They worked very hard and kept me informed along the whole process. Excellent job!
- Cheryl O.( Willoughby Hills, Air Conditioning Installation, August 2019 )
Thanks for being so responsive in handling my air conditioning problem. Your installers were very neat, clean and informative. Overall a good experience. Glad you could do the job so fast.
- Tom L.( Chagrin Falls, Air Conditioning Installation, July 2019 )
Met my high expectations.