The finishing touches have been added to our new location at 2026 Lee Road in Cleveland Heights on the corner of Yorkshire Road. It now looks night and day from the way it used to appear. Here are photos taken at night and at day. Much in the same way you could go to the corner store for milk, bread or perhaps your pharmacy needs; now we can reliably say that you can get your heating and cooling needs just down the corner. Can that be said of every heating and cooling contractor in Northeast Ohio? Most are hidden away in the back office of a commercial business park. Our building is highly visible from Lee Road in Cleveland Heights. We’re easy to find, easy to talk to, and people who use us often give us a positive review because they’ve had a positive experience.
- Debby D.( Shaker Heights, Boiler Installation, December 2019 )
The installers were really easy to have in the house. Super guys.
- Gail B.( Chagrin Falls, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, August 2019 )
Efficient – no nonsense!
- Diane H.( Mayfield Heights, Mini-Split Installation, December 2019 )
To all of you, thank you for your professionalism and work ethic. It was a pleasure to have you in my home to install units.
- Richard K.( South Euclid, Boiler Installation, November 2019 )
Great leader in Todd and great team. Everything was very well done. Very impressed with Todd’s 40 years of work at Verne & Ellsworth Hann.
- Jeffrey K.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioner Installation, November 2019 )
By far one of the best companies that I have ever worked with! Saul was awesome and so were the install guys. Thank you so much!