Taking The Right Steps Towards Preparation
We take your home seriously when we arrive for an installation. Whether it’s the flower bed next to our trucks, the sandstone walkway to your front door or the inside of your home. From the front walk to the final position of your heating equipment, we have you covered all the way. Whereas another contractor may lay down a drop cloth – or worse yet, just decide to haphazardly clean up the dirt they track in afterwards, Verne & Ellsworth Hann puts a priority on protecting your home. In fact, it’s the first thing our crew does. We budget our time and the prep materials for every job. We even have a washer and dryer at our shop to make sure our techs and installers have clean drop cloths every time they arrive at your home. Now, given the thoughtful approach in preparing for your installation, you can imagine how meticulous and precision oriented the actual installation of your project itself will get.
- Debby D.( Shaker Heights, Boiler Installation, December 2019 )
The installers were really easy to have in the house. Super guys.
- Gail B.( Chagrin Falls, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, August 2019 )
Efficient – no nonsense!
- Diane H.( Mayfield Heights, Mini-Split Installation, December 2019 )
To all of you, thank you for your professionalism and work ethic. It was a pleasure to have you in my home to install units.
- Richard K.( South Euclid, Boiler Installation, November 2019 )
Great leader in Todd and great team. Everything was very well done. Very impressed with Todd’s 40 years of work at Verne & Ellsworth Hann.
- Jeffrey K.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioner Installation, November 2019 )
By far one of the best companies that I have ever worked with! Saul was awesome and so were the install guys. Thank you so much!