Taking The Right Steps Towards Preparation
We take your home seriously when we arrive for an installation. Whether it’s the flower bed next to our trucks, the sandstone walkway to your front door or the inside of your home. From the front walk to the final position of your heating equipment, we have you covered all the way. Whereas another contractor may lay down a drop cloth – or worse yet, just decide to haphazardly clean up the dirt they track in afterwards, Verne & Ellsworth Hann puts a priority on protecting your home. In fact, it’s the first thing our crew does. We budget our time and the prep materials for every job. We even have a washer and dryer at our shop to make sure our techs and installers have clean drop cloths every time they arrive at your home. Now, given the thoughtful approach in preparing for your installation, you can imagine how meticulous and precision oriented the actual installation of your project itself will get.
- Cheryl O.( Willoughby Hills, Air Conditioning Installation, August 2019 )
Thanks for being so responsive in handling my air conditioning problem. Your installers were very neat, clean and informative. Overall a good experience. Glad you could do the job so fast.
- Tom L.( Chagrin Falls, Air Conditioning Installation, July 2019 )
Met my high expectations.
- Steve D.( Mayfield Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, July 2019 )
I was very pleased with the whole process. Your guys were courteous, respectful and did a fantastic job! Thank you Chris and your staff.
- Connee C.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, July 2019 )
Very grateful! I can’t believe the difference in comfort that air conditioning makes!
- Mary S.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, June 2019 )
Chris was helpful. Communicated project/prices well. Clean up from work excellent. Thank you!