Yes, this photo shows it’s the end of fall and the beginning of winter and the temperature at the time of this picture was under 20 degrees. But we were not covering these steps in order to keep them warm. We were protecting these stone steps because they were built before 1900. To add perspective consider that these steps were laid before the Cleveland Museum of Art had been built, or Severance Hall, or even the Terminal Tower. Where another contractor may have simply seen an old set of stone steps, Verne & Ellsworth Hann saw a home built with historical significance and did our best to honor the irreproducible craftsmanship. It’s what separates us from the rest. We not only have a passion for the business we are in but also understand the uniquely built century-old homes in the surrounding area. We have an appreciation for craftsmanship and deliver the same level of craftsmanship when installing a boiler or furnace in your home. People respect that craftsmanship and we respect their homes.
- Cheryl O.( Willoughby Hills, Air Conditioning Installation, August 2019 )
Thanks for being so responsive in handling my air conditioning problem. Your installers were very neat, clean and informative. Overall a good experience. Glad you could do the job so fast.
- Tom L.( Chagrin Falls, Air Conditioning Installation, July 2019 )
Met my high expectations.
- Steve D.( Mayfield Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, July 2019 )
I was very pleased with the whole process. Your guys were courteous, respectful and did a fantastic job! Thank you Chris and your staff.
- Connee C.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, July 2019 )
Very grateful! I can’t believe the difference in comfort that air conditioning makes!
- Mary S.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, June 2019 )
Chris was helpful. Communicated project/prices well. Clean up from work excellent. Thank you!