While everyone enjoys the beauty and environmental benefits of trees, there are times when trees are not your friend. In fact, they can prove to be a formidable adversary. A tree whose roots have invaded the sewer system of your home is a case in point. It can often lead to excavation of your main sewer line under the basement floor and in worse case scenarios requires additional excavation from the house to the street. And a blocked sewer drain demands immediate attention because it can render your home unlivable. Main line blockage is a progressive nuisance problem. If you notice irregular drain issues a good diagnostic measure is to have the main line inspected by a camera snake for visual confirmation. As evidenced by the photo below what lurks below your basement floor can be alarming.
- John R.( Cleveland Heights, Humidifier Installation, April 2019 )
The guys that did my work were great! They took their time and worked with me. They came up with the best solution for the humidifier. Thanks!
- Nancy M.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, April 2019 )
I couldn’t be happier. I wish everything I had done to the house would go this smooth!
- Karen, N.( Cleveland Heights, Boiler Installation, March 2019 )
Great job! Terrific technicians!
- Patrycja, A.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace and Air Conditioning Installation, April 2019 )
I want to thank you for making this process so easy and manageable. Replacing my old furnace was giving me a lot of anxiety, and the professionalism and reach-ability of everybody at Verne & Ellsworth Hann made it a great experience.
- Kathleen S.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, March 2019 )
Exceptional work done in a timely fashion. All questions answered, especially after installation, to clarify new but normal furnace sounds. Have been satisfied customer since mid-90’s.