While everyone enjoys the beauty and environmental benefits of trees, there are times when trees are not your friend. In fact, they can prove to be a formidable adversary. A tree whose roots have invaded the sewer system of your home is a case in point. It can often lead to excavation of your main sewer line under the basement floor and in worse case scenarios requires additional excavation from the house to the street. And a blocked sewer drain demands immediate attention because it can render your home unlivable. Main line blockage is a progressive nuisance problem. If you notice irregular drain issues a good diagnostic measure is to have the main line inspected by a camera snake for visual confirmation. As evidenced by the photo below what lurks below your basement floor can be alarming.
- Richard & Rita G.( Cleveland Heights, Plumbing Repair, February 2020 )
Brian was an excellent worker. He was clear about the problem, worked efficiently and neatly.
- Debby D.( Shaker Heights, Boiler Installation, December 2019 )
The installers were really easy to have in the house. Super guys.
- Gail B.( Chagrin Falls, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, August 2019 )
Efficient – no nonsense!
- Diane H.( Mayfield Heights, Mini-Split Installation, December 2019 )
To all of you, thank you for your professionalism and work ethic. It was a pleasure to have you in my home to install units.
- Richard K.( South Euclid, Boiler Installation, November 2019 )
Great leader in Todd and great team. Everything was very well done. Very impressed with Todd’s 40 years of work at Verne & Ellsworth Hann.