While everyone enjoys the beauty and environmental benefits of trees, there are times when trees are not your friend. In fact, they can prove to be a formidable adversary. A tree whose roots have invaded the sewer system of your home is a case in point. It can often lead to excavation of your main sewer line under the basement floor and in worse case scenarios requires additional excavation from the house to the street. And a blocked sewer drain demands immediate attention because it can render your home unlivable. Main line blockage is a progressive nuisance problem. If you notice irregular drain issues a good diagnostic measure is to have the main line inspected by a camera snake for visual confirmation. As evidenced by the photo below what lurks below your basement floor can be alarming.
- Connee C.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, July 2019 )
Very grateful! I can’t believe the difference in comfort that air conditioning makes!
- Mary S.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, June 2019 )
Chris was helpful. Communicated project/prices well. Clean up from work excellent. Thank you!
- Walt & Mary K.( Shaker Heights, Fujitsu Installation, July 2019 )
Excellent job and very professional installers. Thanks for a job well done.
- Pat M.( Shaker Heights, Air Conditioning Installation, May 2019 )
Nicely done! Thank you.
- Eric, Z.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, May 2019 )
Everyone with your company is extremely professional and courteous. Thanks for a job well done!