How a company prepares to do a job is a good indicator of how they are actually going to manage the job. The care Verne & Ellsworth Hann takes to prepare your home for a boiler or furnace installation will immediately give you a sense of relief. You’ll experience the immediate satisfaction knowing you have chosen the right company. Removing a very heavy and cumbersome piece of heating equipment takes planning, skill and synchronized manpower. When we come into your home to do an installation on a major scale, we live by one important mantra, “We treat your home as if it were our own home.” It’s the degree of professionalism we bring with us to every job site and service call. This quality conscience approach is a good barometer of how your relationship with Verne & Ellsworth Hann will continue once the installation is complete.
(Pictured are valued V&E Hann team members Joe and Rusty. Pictured above, Joe lays down heavy duty cardboard prior to the start of a boiler replacement. Below, Rusty is shown adding specialized custom fit surface protection. This important step takes time and may not be offered by other companies.)
- Richmond Heights( Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, October 2019 )
Everything was great! The inspector said it was excellent and one of the best he’s seen!
- Jerry M.( Lyndhurst, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, October 2019 )
Very cooperative. Thanks Chris and crew!
- Janis C.( Moreland Hills, Boiler Installation, October 2019 )
- Robert C.( Cleveland Heights, Air Conditioning Installation, October 2019 )
The crew was terrific! They did an amazing job!!
- Ashley F.( South Euclid, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, October 2019 )
Amazing as always!