Employing a strategy of proactive maintenance with your boiler or furnace is a sound approach. Similar to maintaining your automobile, the rewards are realized in fewer unexpected breakdowns of your equipment which leads to a disruption of life and work. Having a breakdown in your heating equipment can cause even a greater disruption because the consequences often have an immediate impact. When the temperatures are in the single digits and your heating system goes down, it becomes an instant priority. It can be safely said that while living in Northeast Ohio there is no piece of equipment in your home of greater importance than your heating system.
Schedule a service appointment with Verne & Ellsworth Hann today.
- Richard & Rita G.( Cleveland Heights, Plumbing Repair, February 2020 )
Brian was an excellent worker. He was clear about the problem, worked efficiently and neatly.
- Debby D.( Shaker Heights, Boiler Installation, December 2019 )
The installers were really easy to have in the house. Super guys.
- Gail B.( Chagrin Falls, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, August 2019 )
Efficient – no nonsense!
- Diane H.( Mayfield Heights, Mini-Split Installation, December 2019 )
To all of you, thank you for your professionalism and work ethic. It was a pleasure to have you in my home to install units.
- Richard K.( South Euclid, Boiler Installation, November 2019 )
Great leader in Todd and great team. Everything was very well done. Very impressed with Todd’s 40 years of work at Verne & Ellsworth Hann.