The use of natural gas to heat your home and power appliances is common in Northeast Ohio. Everything form stoves and furnaces to generators and boilers, depend on the regular flow of gas through pipes in and under your home. When a gas pipe is improperly installed or leaking, it can be dangerous. Gas leaks release chemicals into the air that can be extremely hazardous and can potentially lead to carbon monoxide poisoning or explosions. Verne & Ellsworth Hann is the best choice for all your gas piping installation, repair and testing needs.
Below are 4 signs you many have a gas leak:
If you suspect you may have a leak, leave your home immediately. After an emergency inspection is performed by your local utility company, you will need to contact a professional right away to solve the problem. You will need the services of Verne & Ellsworth Hann, a company that adheres to the highest safety standards and has over 63 years of experience in Cleveland Heights and Northeast Ohio. When it comes to gas piping, don’t take any risks with your family’s safety; turn to the professionals at Verne & Ellsworth Hann.
(216) 932-9755 – VEHbrothers.com
- Robert S.( Morland Hills, Wall Heater Installation, December 2018 )
Your installers did a great job. They were timely, very professional, and with quality workmanship.
- Bernie H.( Cleveland Heights, Boiler Installation, November 2018 )
The installers, Bill and Matt, were very professional. Everything was done in a timely fashion and just how Bill Hann said it would be. The unit has been working perfectly.
- Nicole C.( Shaker Heights, 2 Furnace & 2 Air Conditioner Installation, November 2018 )
Incredible crew! Thank you
- Ryan H.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, November 2018 )
Thanks so much for a high-quality install and great service!
- Jean T., Cleveland Heights, Fujitsu Installation, November 2018( )
I was very pleased with the work and the level of communication leading up to it.