Winter is upon us here in Northeast Ohio. We have had our first snowfall and the temperatures are dropping. Homeowners in Cleveland and the surrounding area have turned on their heating systems. While many are enjoying the warm air it provides, others have found that their furnace is blowing cold air. Here are 3 reasons why your furnace may be blowing cold air:
The best thing you can do if you find your furnace blowing cold air, is to call Verne & Ellsworth Hann. Our expert technicians will diagnose the problem and make the proper repairs or recommend replacement. It’s important for your safety, and the safety of your family, to let a trained HVAC technician take care of your heating system.
Located in Cleveland Heights for over 63 years, Verne & Ellsworth Hann is owned and operated by brothers Bill and Chris Hann. With 5 generations of Hann family experience, you can trust Verne & Ellsworth Hann with all your heating needs.
(216) 932-9755 – VEHbrothers.com
- Robert S.( Morland Hills, Wall Heater Installation, December 2018 )
Your installers did a great job. They were timely, very professional, and with quality workmanship.
- Bernie H.( Cleveland Heights, Boiler Installation, November 2018 )
The installers, Bill and Matt, were very professional. Everything was done in a timely fashion and just how Bill Hann said it would be. The unit has been working perfectly.
- Nicole C.( Shaker Heights, 2 Furnace & 2 Air Conditioner Installation, November 2018 )
Incredible crew! Thank you
- Ryan H.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, November 2018 )
Thanks so much for a high-quality install and great service!
- Jean T., Cleveland Heights, Fujitsu Installation, November 2018( )
I was very pleased with the work and the level of communication leading up to it.