Your dog may be housebroken but are you aware of where your pooch is marking his territory outside? Hopefully it’s not on your air conditioning condenser!
Did you know dog urine can corrode and rust the fins on your air conditioning condenser? The fins are the thin pieces of metal that defuse heat. Over time, dog urine can eat right through the fins and cause the coils inside to rust which can lead to a refrigerant leak. In most cases, a refrigerant leak means your air conditioning system would need to be replaced.
Verne & Ellsworth Hann recommends all dog owners prevent their furry friends from urinating on their air conditioning condensers. the consequences can be very costly.
Verne & Ellsworth Hann, located in Cleveland Heights, has been servicing Northeast Ohio for over 63 years. If you are in need of air conditioning repairs or replacement, call the ONLY Hann family HVAC company in Cleveland, Verne & Ellsworth Hann, at 216-932-9755. VEHbrothers.com
- Robert S.( Morland Hills, Wall Heater Installation, December 2018 )
Your installers did a great job. They were timely, very professional, and with quality workmanship.
- Bernie H.( Cleveland Heights, Boiler Installation, November 2018 )
The installers, Bill and Matt, were very professional. Everything was done in a timely fashion and just how Bill Hann said it would be. The unit has been working perfectly.
- Nicole C.( Shaker Heights, 2 Furnace & 2 Air Conditioner Installation, November 2018 )
Incredible crew! Thank you
- Ryan H.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, November 2018 )
Thanks so much for a high-quality install and great service!
- Jean T., Cleveland Heights, Fujitsu Installation, November 2018( )
I was very pleased with the work and the level of communication leading up to it.