If your air conditioner isn’t working there is a good chance the coil could be frozen. Verne & Ellsworth Hann recommends shutting your air conditioning system off at the thermostat as soon as you realize your cooling system isn’t working. This will give the coil a chance to thaw. A frozen coil may be due to poor airflow, low refrigerant or blower issues to name a few. Regardless of the reason, a frozen coil will prevent our expert technicians from being able to make repairs.
Verne & Ellsworth Hann has been repairing and installing air conditioning in Cleveland Heights and the surrounding area for over 63 years. Backed by the BBB, Verne & Ellsworth Hann is the company to call for all your HVAC needs. 216-932-9755
The ONLY Hann family owned and operated HVAC company in Cleveland!
- Bernard J.( University Heights, Boiler Installation November 2018 )
It was a big job for us but Bill and his crew made it easy every step of the way. We are enjoying constant heat and like how the equipment is configured in our boiler room. Many thanks!
- Joan L.( Mayfield Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, October 2018 )
I am so pleased with the work of Verne & Ellsworth Hann. Also thrilled that Chris Hann took care that I could have the installation done quickly. This company is a class act.
- Alejandra, R.( Cleveland Heights, Boiler Installation, September 2018 )
Thank you for the great work!
- Linda K.( Shaker Heights, Air Conditioning Installation, September 2018 )
Your company and installers went “above and beyond” when we had a complete failure of our AC system during the hottest spell of the year. We would not hesitate to recommend to anyone who will listen!
- Thomas P.( Cleveland Heights, Boiler Installation, September 2018 )
I couldn’t have been happier with the service or final result!