Verne & Ellsworth Hann is your trusted source for carbon monoxide protection.
Carbon monoxide is an extremely deadly gas that is produced when fuel is burned by appliances such as furnaces or boilers. When functioning properly and used correctly, your furnace or boiler will not emit harmful levels of CO; however, improperly ventilated or damaged, your heating equipment can leak fumes at dangerous or even lethal levels. Carbon monoxide is tasteless, odorless and invisible, making it very hard to detect. Luckily there are simple steps you can take to ensure that you and your family never face the potentially lethal consequences of a preventable CO leak:
At Verne & Ellsworth Hann, our customers’ health and safety is our primary concern. For over four generations, our certified technicians have safely installed furnaces and boilers all over Northeast Ohio, from our home base in Cleveland Heights to surrounding suburbs in Greater Cleveland. Contact the Cleveland heating and cooling experts at Verne & Ellsworth Hann today to make sure that your home and family are protected from carbon monoxide.
- Thomas T.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, December 2018 )
Really impressed with the team who performed the install and in particular the quality of work!
- Robert S.( Morland Hills, Wall Heater Installation, December 2018 )
Your installers did a great job. They were timely, very professional, and with quality workmanship.
- Bernie H.( Cleveland Heights, Boiler Installation, November 2018 )
The installers, Bill and Matt, were very professional. Everything was done in a timely fashion and just how Bill Hann said it would be. The unit has been working perfectly.
- Nicole C.( Shaker Heights, 2 Furnace & 2 Air Conditioner Installation, November 2018 )
Incredible crew! Thank you
- Ryan H.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, November 2018 )
Thanks so much for a high-quality install and great service!