Verne & Ellsworth Hann is your trusted source for carbon monoxide protection.
Carbon monoxide is an extremely deadly gas that is produced when fuel is burned by appliances such as furnaces or boilers. When functioning properly and used correctly, your furnace or boiler will not emit harmful levels of CO; however, improperly ventilated or damaged, your heating equipment can leak fumes at dangerous or even lethal levels. Carbon monoxide is tasteless, odorless and invisible, making it very hard to detect. Luckily there are simple steps you can take to ensure that you and your family never face the potentially lethal consequences of a preventable CO leak:
At Verne & Ellsworth Hann, our customers’ health and safety is our primary concern. For over four generations, our certified technicians have safely installed furnaces and boilers all over Northeast Ohio, from our home base in Cleveland Heights to surrounding suburbs in Greater Cleveland. Contact the Cleveland heating and cooling experts at Verne & Ellsworth Hann today to make sure that your home and family are protected from carbon monoxide.
- Bill F.( Chagrin Falls, Furnace Installation, March 2018 )
You guys were amazing! So happy with you and LOVE our new furnace!
- Steve A.( Solon, Furnace Installation, March 2018 )
Professional and courteous. Fair and accurate estimate. Great job guys!
- Robert W.( Cleveland, Furnace Installation, March 2018 )
Verne & Ellsworth Hann Inc. installed two furnaces 21 years ago. I had to have one furnace replaced. They do excellent work. I am very pleased with the furnace and the service and the company.
- Duncan B.( Shaker Heights, Boiler Installation, March 2018 )
Verne & Ellsworth Hann were extremely professional and efficient. The boiler they installed works better than the old one and their price could not be matched. Outstanding work, outstanding quality, outstanding price.
- Kenneth K.( Shaker Heights, Boiler Installation, February 2018 )
We appreciate the personalized, professional service! And thank you for supporting our neighborhood newspaper, The Connection (Shaker Square)!