An evaporator coil is the part of an air conditioner that absorbs the heat from the air in your house. It’s located inside the blower compartment or air handler and holds the chilled refrigerant.
It’s important to maintain your air conditioning annually. You can avoid a situation where the evaporator coil becomes rotted out and leaks into your furnace as pictured here.
Verne & Ellsworth Hann, a 5 generation family company, located in Cleveland Heights, highly recommends yearly maintenance on all your HVAC equipment. It’s always better to be proactive and could end up saving you a lot of headaches and money in the long run! So mark your calendar and make sure to call Verne & Ellsworth Hann in the spring and fall to maintain your heating and cooling systems!
- Thomas T.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, December 2018 )
Really impressed with the team who performed the install and in particular the quality of work!
- Robert S.( Morland Hills, Wall Heater Installation, December 2018 )
Your installers did a great job. They were timely, very professional, and with quality workmanship.
- Bernie H.( Cleveland Heights, Boiler Installation, November 2018 )
The installers, Bill and Matt, were very professional. Everything was done in a timely fashion and just how Bill Hann said it would be. The unit has been working perfectly.
- Nicole C.( Shaker Heights, 2 Furnace & 2 Air Conditioner Installation, November 2018 )
Incredible crew! Thank you
- Ryan H.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, November 2018 )
Thanks so much for a high-quality install and great service!