An evaporator coil is the part of an air conditioner that absorbs the heat from the air in your house. It’s located inside the blower compartment or air handler and holds the chilled refrigerant.
It’s important to maintain your air conditioning annually. You can avoid a situation where the evaporator coil becomes rotted out and leaks into your furnace as pictured here.
Verne & Ellsworth Hann, a 5 generation family company, located in Cleveland Heights, highly recommends yearly maintenance on all your HVAC equipment. It’s always better to be proactive and could end up saving you a lot of headaches and money in the long run! So mark your calendar and make sure to call Verne & Ellsworth Hann in the spring and fall to maintain your heating and cooling systems!
- John R.( Cleveland Heights, Humidifier Installation, April 2019 )
The guys that did my work were great! They took their time and worked with me. They came up with the best solution for the humidifier. Thanks!
- Nancy M.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, April 2019 )
I couldn’t be happier. I wish everything I had done to the house would go this smooth!
- Karen, N.( Cleveland Heights, Boiler Installation, March 2019 )
Great job! Terrific technicians!
- Patrycja, A.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace and Air Conditioning Installation, April 2019 )
I want to thank you for making this process so easy and manageable. Replacing my old furnace was giving me a lot of anxiety, and the professionalism and reach-ability of everybody at Verne & Ellsworth Hann made it a great experience.
- Kathleen S.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, March 2019 )
Exceptional work done in a timely fashion. All questions answered, especially after installation, to clarify new but normal furnace sounds. Have been satisfied customer since mid-90’s.