An evaporator coil is the part of an air conditioner that absorbs the heat from the air in your house. It’s located inside the blower compartment or air handler and holds the chilled refrigerant.
It’s important to maintain your air conditioning annually. You can avoid a situation where the evaporator coil becomes rotted out and leaks into your furnace as pictured here.
Verne & Ellsworth Hann, a 5 generation family company, located in Cleveland Heights, highly recommends yearly maintenance on all your HVAC equipment. It’s always better to be proactive and could end up saving you a lot of headaches and money in the long run! So mark your calendar and make sure to call Verne & Ellsworth Hann in the spring and fall to maintain your heating and cooling systems!
- Steven S.( Pepper Pike, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, September 2019 )
Barry has just left after giving us a walk through of our new systems which are vastly superior to what was replaced. Jake, Adam, Will, Barry and Brian were all skilled, diligent, professional and courteous in every aspect. Clearly, we chose wisely when we hired you.
- Matthew K.( Cleveland Heights, Air Conditioning Installation, September 2019 )
It was a pleasure working with everyone! Thanks.
- Margaret S.( University Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, September 2019 )
Thank you for the follow-up with hot water heater turn-on and excellent job on air conditioning grounding. The two men who did the electrical grounding work on the air conditioning were exceptional.
- Bruce A.( Painsville, Boiler Installation, September 2019 )
Enjoyed your crew and Bill Hann. They did a first class job! Thank you.
- Brian S.( Shaker Heights, Boiler Installations, September 2019 )
Very knowledgeable. High quality work.