An evaporator coil is the part of an air conditioner that absorbs the heat from the air in your house. It’s located inside the blower compartment or air handler and holds the chilled refrigerant.
It’s important to maintain your air conditioning annually. You can avoid a situation where the evaporator coil becomes rotted out and leaks into your furnace as pictured here.
Verne & Ellsworth Hann, a 5 generation family company, located in Cleveland Heights, highly recommends yearly maintenance on all your HVAC equipment. It’s always better to be proactive and could end up saving you a lot of headaches and money in the long run! So mark your calendar and make sure to call Verne & Ellsworth Hann in the spring and fall to maintain your heating and cooling systems!
- Karen K.( Cleveland Heights, Air Conditioning Installation, August 2017 )
The two installers were exceptional: professional, pleasant and prompt. I also appreciated the advice and consultation provided by Bill Hann.
- Julie K.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, September 2017 )
We are VERY pleased!!
- James O.( Kirtland, Furnace Installation, September 2017 )
As always, an excellent job. That’s why I keep coming back – you always do right by me.
- Loretta I.( University Heights, HVAC Maintenance, August 2017 )
Your technician, Bruce, serviced my HVAC systems today. Just a note to let you know I was very pleased – he was knowledgeable, helpful and thorough. This was my first experience with your company, and it surpassed expectation.
- Mike M.( Shaker Heights, Air Conditioning Installation, August 2017 )
Bill – thanks again for all the great work. Your guys were very professional and respectful. We love our A/C!