The days are getting shorter. The kids are back in school. Fall is right around the corner. Many of us, including myself, love the fall. Pumpkins, changing leaves, hoodies and campfires. But as we enjoy the fall season, we know what’s coming next…winter! And I don’t know many people that love northeast Ohio winters! On top of the massive snow fall comes the extreme cold.
Now is a great time to get a tune-up/safety inspection on your heating equipment. One of our busiest days here at Verne & Ellworth Hann is that first cold day of the year. Everyone turns their heating systems on and some find it may not be working. Don’t wait until the temperatures drop to give your heating equipment the attention it needs! Give Verne & Ellsworth Hann a call today to get on our “soon to fill up” schedule! Let us keep your heating system working at its peak efficiency! That first cold day won’t be so bad when you can enjoy the comfort of a toasty home! Now the first big snow fall…well that’s another blog!
- Thomas T.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, December 2018 )
Really impressed with the team who performed the install and in particular the quality of work!
- Robert S.( Morland Hills, Wall Heater Installation, December 2018 )
Your installers did a great job. They were timely, very professional, and with quality workmanship.
- Bernie H.( Cleveland Heights, Boiler Installation, November 2018 )
The installers, Bill and Matt, were very professional. Everything was done in a timely fashion and just how Bill Hann said it would be. The unit has been working perfectly.
- Nicole C.( Shaker Heights, 2 Furnace & 2 Air Conditioner Installation, November 2018 )
Incredible crew! Thank you
- Ryan H.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, November 2018 )
Thanks so much for a high-quality install and great service!