Continuing the legacy of one of Cleveland Heights’ oldest businesses.
Verne & Ellsworth Hann’s deep community roots truly set us apart from the competition. Our company moved to Cleveland Heights in 1957, and we are currently one of the oldest family-run businesses in the city. We are actively involved in the Cleveland Heights business community and have received many local honors, including Best of the Heights.
Owners Chris and Bill Hann – along with our dedicated team – are proud to service our Cleveland Heights neighbors with comprehensive installation, maintenance and repairs of HVAC and plumbing. Our company specializes in steam and hot water boilers.
If you live in Cleveland Heights and the surrounding area and need help with your heating or cooling systems, look no further than Verne & Ellsworth Hann!
- Bernie H.( Cleveland Heights, Boiler Installation, November 2018 )
The installers, Bill and Matt, were very professional. Everything was done in a timely fashion and just how Bill Hann said it would be. The unit has been working perfectly.
- Nicole C.( Shaker Heights, 2 Furnace & 2 Air Conditioner Installation, November 2018 )
Incredible crew! Thank you
- Ryan H.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, November 2018 )
Thanks so much for a high-quality install and great service!
- Jean T., Cleveland Heights, Fujitsu Installation, November 2018( )
I was very pleased with the work and the level of communication leading up to it.
- Bernard J.( University Heights, Boiler Installation November 2018 )
It was a big job for us but Bill and his crew made it easy every step of the way. We are enjoying constant heat and like how the equipment is configured in our boiler room. Many thanks!