Continuing the legacy of one of Cleveland Heights’ oldest businesses.
Verne & Ellsworth Hann’s deep community roots truly set us apart from the competition. Our company moved to Cleveland Heights in 1957, and we are currently one of the oldest family-run businesses in the city. We are actively involved in the Cleveland Heights business community and have received many local honors, including Best of the Heights.
Owners Chris and Bill Hann – along with our dedicated team – are proud to service our Cleveland Heights neighbors with comprehensive installation, maintenance and repairs of HVAC and plumbing. Our company specializes in steam and hot water boilers.
If you live in Cleveland Heights and the surrounding area and need help with your heating or cooling systems, look no further than Verne & Ellsworth Hann!
- Shirley M.( Cleveland Heights, Air Conditioning Installation, April 2019 )
As a first time customer I was very impressed with quality customer service and prompt answers to my questions. Excellent service! I look forward to your business in the future!
- John R.( Cleveland Heights, Humidifier Installation, April 2019 )
The guys that did my work were great! They took their time and worked with me. They came up with the best solution for the humidifier. Thanks!
- Nancy M.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, April 2019 )
I couldn’t be happier. I wish everything I had done to the house would go this smooth!
- Karen, N.( Cleveland Heights, Boiler Installation, March 2019 )
Great job! Terrific technicians!
- Patrycja, A.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace and Air Conditioning Installation, April 2019 )
I want to thank you for making this process so easy and manageable. Replacing my old furnace was giving me a lot of anxiety, and the professionalism and reach-ability of everybody at Verne & Ellsworth Hann made it a great experience.