Continuing the legacy of one of Cleveland Heights’ oldest businesses.
Verne & Ellsworth Hann’s deep community roots truly set us apart from the competition. Our company moved to Cleveland Heights in 1957, and we are currently one of the oldest family-run businesses in the city. We are actively involved in the Cleveland Heights business community and have received many local honors, including Best of the Heights.
Owners Chris and Bill Hann – along with our dedicated team – are proud to service our Cleveland Heights neighbors with comprehensive installation, maintenance and repairs of HVAC and plumbing. Our company specializes in steam and hot water boilers.
If you live in Cleveland Heights and the surrounding area and need help with your heating or cooling systems, look no further than Verne & Ellsworth Hann!
- Lee T.( Shaker Heights, Boiler Installation, December 2017 )
Outstanding in critical time over a holiday weekend. Heat on time and working better than before.
- Elsie L.( Willoughby Hills, Air Conditioning Installation, September 2017 )
Very kind and considerate installers.
- Karen L.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace and Air Conditioning Installation, November 2017 )
Thank you! You guys are the best. Never a doubt who to call!
- Ted W.( Cleveland, Heating Service, November 2017 )
The technician showed up exactly when scheduled, performed all the necessary work, including clean-up in a professional and efficient manner. He answered all my questions while he was working and gave me some good tips on maintaining my system between visits.
- Jean R.( Highland Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, September 2017 )
Everything is great!