There are many things to consider when purchasing a hot water tank. One of them being…one tank or two? Many larger homes require more hot water depending on the demand. Would you benefit from purchasing on large 75 gallon tank or two 40 gallon tanks? The advantage to having two tanks is that if one stops working, you have a backup and therefore you’re not completely without hot water. Verne & Ellsworth Hann, servicing Cleveland Heights and its surrounding area, recently installed the twin tanks pictured here. The tanks are working together to provide the homeowner with a sufficient amount of hot water but can run independently if needed. Weigh the benefits of twin tanks next time you consider or need a new hot water tank!
- John R.( Cleveland Heights, Humidifier Installation, April 2019 )
The guys that did my work were great! They took their time and worked with me. They came up with the best solution for the humidifier. Thanks!
- Nancy M.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, April 2019 )
I couldn’t be happier. I wish everything I had done to the house would go this smooth!
- Karen, N.( Cleveland Heights, Boiler Installation, March 2019 )
Great job! Terrific technicians!
- Patrycja, A.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace and Air Conditioning Installation, April 2019 )
I want to thank you for making this process so easy and manageable. Replacing my old furnace was giving me a lot of anxiety, and the professionalism and reach-ability of everybody at Verne & Ellsworth Hann made it a great experience.
- Kathleen S.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, March 2019 )
Exceptional work done in a timely fashion. All questions answered, especially after installation, to clarify new but normal furnace sounds. Have been satisfied customer since mid-90’s.