There are many things to consider when purchasing a hot water tank. One of them being…one tank or two? Many larger homes require more hot water depending on the demand. Would you benefit from purchasing on large 75 gallon tank or two 40 gallon tanks? The advantage to having two tanks is that if one stops working, you have a backup and therefore you’re not completely without hot water. Verne & Ellsworth Hann, servicing Cleveland Heights and its surrounding area, recently installed the twin tanks pictured here. The tanks are working together to provide the homeowner with a sufficient amount of hot water but can run independently if needed. Weigh the benefits of twin tanks next time you consider or need a new hot water tank!
- Steven S.( Pepper Pike, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, September 2019 )
Barry has just left after giving us a walk through of our new systems which are vastly superior to what was replaced. Jake, Adam, Will, Barry and Brian were all skilled, diligent, professional and courteous in every aspect. Clearly, we chose wisely when we hired you.
- Matthew K.( Cleveland Heights, Air Conditioning Installation, September 2019 )
It was a pleasure working with everyone! Thanks.
- Margaret S.( University Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, September 2019 )
Thank you for the follow-up with hot water heater turn-on and excellent job on air conditioning grounding. The two men who did the electrical grounding work on the air conditioning were exceptional.
- Bruce A.( Painsville, Boiler Installation, September 2019 )
Enjoyed your crew and Bill Hann. They did a first class job! Thank you.
- Brian S.( Shaker Heights, Boiler Installations, September 2019 )
Very knowledgeable. High quality work.