There are many things to consider when purchasing a hot water tank. One of them being…one tank or two? Many larger homes require more hot water depending on the demand. Would you benefit from purchasing on large 75 gallon tank or two 40 gallon tanks? The advantage to having two tanks is that if one stops working, you have a backup and therefore you’re not completely without hot water. Verne & Ellsworth Hann, servicing Cleveland Heights and its surrounding area, recently installed the twin tanks pictured here. The tanks are working together to provide the homeowner with a sufficient amount of hot water but can run independently if needed. Weigh the benefits of twin tanks next time you consider or need a new hot water tank!
- Loretta I.( University Heights, HVAC Maintenance, August 2017 )
Your technician, Bruce, serviced my HVAC systems today. Just a note to let you know I was very pleased – he was knowledgeable, helpful and thorough. This was my first experience with your company, and it surpassed expectation.
- Mike M.( Shaker Heights, Air Conditioning Installation, August 2017 )
Bill – thanks again for all the great work. Your guys were very professional and respectful. We love our A/C!
- Craig H.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace and Air Conditioning Installation, July 2017 )
Crew was very professional and personable. We were impressed with the clean-up and their cleaning of fingerprints from the doors!
- Renee P.( Solon, Furnace and Air Conditioning Installation, July 2017 )
Very satisfied with the job performed! The team was polite, punctual and very respectful to me and my home. Kept me very informed every step of the way.
- Adam W.( Cleveland Heights, Air Conditioning Installation, July 2017 )
We were very happy with everything and it was great working with Bill throughout the project. Thank you!