There are many things to consider when purchasing a hot water tank. One of them being…one tank or two? Many larger homes require more hot water depending on the demand. Would you benefit from purchasing on large 75 gallon tank or two 40 gallon tanks? The advantage to having two tanks is that if one stops working, you have a backup and therefore you’re not completely without hot water. Verne & Ellsworth Hann, servicing Cleveland Heights and its surrounding area, recently installed the twin tanks pictured here. The tanks are working together to provide the homeowner with a sufficient amount of hot water but can run independently if needed. Weigh the benefits of twin tanks next time you consider or need a new hot water tank!
- Lee T.( Shaker Heights, Boiler Installation, December 2017 )
Outstanding in critical time over a holiday weekend. Heat on time and working better than before.
- Elsie L.( Willoughby Hills, Air Conditioning Installation, September 2017 )
Very kind and considerate installers.
- Karen L.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace and Air Conditioning Installation, November 2017 )
Thank you! You guys are the best. Never a doubt who to call!
- Ted W.( Cleveland, Heating Service, November 2017 )
The technician showed up exactly when scheduled, performed all the necessary work, including clean-up in a professional and efficient manner. He answered all my questions while he was working and gave me some good tips on maintaining my system between visits.
- Jean R.( Highland Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, September 2017 )
Everything is great!