Getting a massive 375,000 BTU steam boiler into the basement of a customer’s home is no easy feat. It usually takes a coordinated team effort of between four and six men. It’s a workflow that we are accomplished and polished at because we do it almost 60 times a year.
Our competition puts in a fraction of that number.
What can complicate the workflow is a bad weather day. On this particular day it had been raining persistently for the past 20 hours and the rain was still coming down. We can’t wait for a good weather day to put in a boiler.
What was required was for us to make sure everything was loaded up under roof in our warehouse, secured and completely covered in waterproof tarps. Heavy plastic was used to cover all fittings that had to be delivered.
We like to think that we’re providing a safety net for everyone we work for by installing reliable heat systems. But sometimes we need to break out the umbrella. Rain or shine, give Verne & Ellsworth Hann Heating a call at (216) 932-9755.
- Thomas T.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, December 2018 )
Really impressed with the team who performed the install and in particular the quality of work!
- Robert S.( Morland Hills, Wall Heater Installation, December 2018 )
Your installers did a great job. They were timely, very professional, and with quality workmanship.
- Bernie H.( Cleveland Heights, Boiler Installation, November 2018 )
The installers, Bill and Matt, were very professional. Everything was done in a timely fashion and just how Bill Hann said it would be. The unit has been working perfectly.
- Nicole C.( Shaker Heights, 2 Furnace & 2 Air Conditioner Installation, November 2018 )
Incredible crew! Thank you
- Ryan H.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, November 2018 )
Thanks so much for a high-quality install and great service!