You don’t have to know the science behind how air conditioning works to understand that the unit outside (the condenser) needs to be able to breathe for optimal efficiency.
The condenser is the component of your system that expels the heat the system gathers during the cooling process. If that process is interrupted it results in poor cooling.
One of the ways the cooling process is undermined is because of excess foliage growing all over it. It doesn’t take a heating technician to solve this problem. Just get out your pruning shears and give your condenser the one thing it needs the most — room to breathe.
If you are updating any of the landscaping, or starting with a blank canvas in a new home, plan on giving your condenser the room that it needs. Putting down a perimeter of weed block fabric with a top layer of river stone is ideal. This way, no weeds can take root and infiltrate your system.
- Thomas T.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, December 2018 )
Really impressed with the team who performed the install and in particular the quality of work!
- Robert S.( Morland Hills, Wall Heater Installation, December 2018 )
Your installers did a great job. They were timely, very professional, and with quality workmanship.
- Bernie H.( Cleveland Heights, Boiler Installation, November 2018 )
The installers, Bill and Matt, were very professional. Everything was done in a timely fashion and just how Bill Hann said it would be. The unit has been working perfectly.
- Nicole C.( Shaker Heights, 2 Furnace & 2 Air Conditioner Installation, November 2018 )
Incredible crew! Thank you
- Ryan H.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, November 2018 )
Thanks so much for a high-quality install and great service!